ForumsThe TavernAnti-Communism

36 5319
ACPAG
ACPAG
7 posts
Nomad

Hi! If you are anti-communist, please join our group. ACPAG stands for Anti Communsit Party of Armor Games. In this thread group members, or whoever is aginst communism can talk about and discuss their ideas aginst communism. For more details, visit our account at http://armorgames.com/user/ACPAG

• 36 Replies
ACPAG
ACPAG
7 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the duble post...

@Zophia- I wanted to make a capitalist/concervitive group, so I made my account ACPAG. Unless I am allowed to make a ne account, (I'd make it CCPAG 'Capiralist/concervitive party of Armor Games' Then I don't see anything that can be done.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

was a good system, but only i the followeres are loyal.

Communism is based on the assumption that human beings are born inherently 'good' but turn to greed and capitalism because of the way they are raised. This negates the argument of communism being against human nature as it is incorporated into the theory itself.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i made another one when i was banned w/o a reason (glitch) and for howmanyghosts...

i can't see the harm in it while seeing all the other ghost accounts doing nothing...

concervitive
conservative
ACPAG
ACPAG
7 posts
Nomad

@Graham- I still need a mod's permission before I make another account, just to be 100% sure that it is ok.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

You should make another account. I wouldn't be surprised if the one you are using now got banned. I agree with Graham. This is going to be considered a hate group.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

why go against communism, its just a stupid idea to make a group like this, its a way of goverment, and theres nothing wrong with it, i would rather live in a communist country if i could, and move out when i grduate from highschool/college, cuz we don't even make a lot of money as it is.

ACPAG
ACPAG
7 posts
Nomad

Its not a stupid idea. I'm sorry if you think it is. But I would rather not have your hateful words poisoning my thread.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, I, as the representative of the CU, I can say that I do not endorse the ACPAG.

zachattacksox
zachattacksox
279 posts
Nomad

while i am strongly against comunisum i dont like how this is an anti comunisum group. It's still a form of government. China is a comunist country and hating comunism and forming a group like this is almost like being racist against people in China just because they live in a comunist country.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

@ ACPAG

I see all my posts on your profile have been deleted. I was simply asking innocent questions. O well, I guess I'll ask them here.

Since you are so anti communist you must have strong reasons and concrete arguments to back that up. I was wondering if you could inform me of the different types of social organisation according to Karl Marx's original theory of historical determinism.

I just can't seem to remember what they are. Please enlighten me.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

lolz...
He seems to be avoiding the hard questions... =)

RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

nothing from communist eh...

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, Communist isn't on right now, and I wanted to talk to him, too... =)

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I asked ACPAG why he wasn't answering woody_7007's question, and he yelled at me.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

That's exactly why I'm suspicious about him...

Showing 16-30 of 36