ForumsThe TavernAnti-Communism

36 5320
ACPAG
ACPAG
7 posts
Nomad

Hi! If you are anti-communist, please join our group. ACPAG stands for Anti Communsit Party of Armor Games. In this thread group members, or whoever is aginst communism can talk about and discuss their ideas aginst communism. For more details, visit our account at http://armorgames.com/user/ACPAG

• 36 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Guys everyone needs to chill out. This is a classic example of a constitutional crisis. As the ruels regarding extremist political parties have not been codified into a single document of some kind, no one knows how to handle it when someone comes and shakes up the system. With the existence of CU and CPAG you have to tolerate the existence of other groups - freedom of speech. The best way to deal with it is how they they are dealt with in reality ie ignored. He only has 1 member not including himself. Let him start his group if he wants to, that is his prerogative. By posting on here we are merely publicising its existence and bringing more attention to it. As long he is'nt breaking the rules then let him exist.

Viva La Revolucion.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

he's just some high and mighty little kid. watch this thread get locked.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I hope it does get locked... AG doesn't need anymore government groups.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

true that... i wonder when this thread id gunna get locked.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Still not locked. As long as he/she (meaning ACPAG) isn't harming anyone, I don't think it will get locked/deleated. But ACPAG's 'members' thread got compleatly deleated.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Why do you need a clan to have an opinion? Instead of making an "ant-communism" clan for peopl to join simply because they are against communism, why not just ask who is against communism? I mean if this clan was to discuss ant-communism stuff, then this clan would have a reason.

Despite that though, the clan would still get shut down.

So I am going to lock this. If I hear of anybody else promoting strong political views outside of the World Events Forum, I will consider looking into a ban.

Stop making these, clans. You have been warned.

Showing 31-36 of 36