ForumsArt, Music, and WritingGetting to know...

90 26414
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Just a thread for getting to know my characters. I will make short stories about them, to be able to make better reference sheets and such about them, so if people do not care, well, then there is not much surprise there.
I might throw up some character sheets as well as the reference text and other stuff like that, when I get to finish it, but this will probably be more or less text.
And I do not care about gramma, because it is just for - learning.
And I will answer questions, if there are any (probably not, though).
----------------------------------------

[Disclaimer: I do not own any of the following characters, besides Cenere, I do not own AG (though it would be cool), and the world featured is just my version of AG as a city/world]

Cenere:
He sat on the step again, leaning up against the door with a heavy sigh. A perfect ending for a perfect day. He was already freezing, and he should probably stay outside the next couple of hours. He curled up a little, trying to keep warm in the winter night. Everything seemed... terrible. Especially having no coat or boots... He stared emptily at his worn out greyish black sneakers, both of them already cold and moist from the snow, his toes like ice cubes just from the walk from the tavern. Not that the rest of him felt any better.
The dark blue sweatshirt was too short, seemingly because he had grown in length, not in width since he got it. It was too big over his shoulder and around his waist, but too short in general, exposing his wrists and lower back to the cold. The ugly faded yellow t-shirt did not help anything here, nor did the pair of baggy, huge pants he had gotten from his cousin, a larger, stronger build person. As it was now, he could hardly wear them without them hanging around his knees, even when wearing a belt.
He sighed once again, being ever so tired and just a tiny bit hung over. Nationality was a nice concept in taverns that served alcohol, but somehow he always ended up using too much money on too much to drink. And now he couldn't even get to bed...
Stupid lock, stupid lost key, stupid.. Him. He wondered where they could be, but lacked the concentration to think properly. He pushed up the glasses, moved some messy bangs from his face and stared into the snow.
Maybe... Nah, Zophia was sleeping, he couldn't wake her now. Strop might be awake, but probably working late as usual...
He rose, his butt being more or less numb from cold, and walked around a little, trying to think and gain some body heat. Thoad... Thoad would be mocking him for loosing the keys.. Skater would be sleeping as well, slliM... Probably finishing up a work of art, he couldn't interrupt people working... Crimson, Xzeno..? Not a choice as it was...
He sat again, blinking slowly, the muscles in his face being stiff from cold. KingRyan, maybe? He had his archives, and again, interrupting people was a no-no... He wondered if there was anyone else to bother at this time at night, pulling up his socks for the random.
Back to a tavern, maybe? Could be a solution, but most of them were probably closing up now, and only the disgusting ones would be open past three.
He rose again, beginning the long walk back to the city, hoping to find someone who would and could help.

• 90 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Forgot:
KR: Thanks a bunch! And, well, Cenere is rather poor (college student, freelance artist and in love), and rather messy as well.
I looked up Pauper in onlinedictionary (because I am random like that), and well, it does suit him!

Strop:
I cannot wait till you actually draw Cen, as your style of drawing humans often freak me out a little, at least sometimes. *points at Dank with the HUGE eyes*
Can'twait!!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Frustration due to amount of homework, and the access to said homework.

Strop listened to the the little noises from the bathroom, while picking up random papers from the floor. Some of it was filled with text writing with a rounded, somewhat strong handwriting that shifted between big, slowly written words and smaller, faster scribbles. It seemed to be notes to something, an education, maybe. Other papers had notes as well, though these were writtten only with the fast handwriting, just... messier. Like it had been a sudden thought translated to words. He didn't read it, just put the paper down and found a new place to search, still listening after sounds of water running, or more likely, the sound of it not running.
Some of the notes he couldn't understand, some of the titels of the book was just as hard to understand.
"Interesting." He picked up a nicely stacked pile of paper, smiling widely.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*mutter*
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/stropeormjgjpe.jpg

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

omg it's a coloured in strop *spazz*

*points at Dank with the HUGE eyes*

Main reason for this is that I was ripping off Hitsugaya from Bleach, and the majority of the characters in Bleach have huge eyes. Manga style, though once I refine the concept Dank will have slightly more normal physiology. Or not.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Main reason for this is that I was ripping off Hitsugaya from Bleach, and the majority of the characters in Bleach have huge eyes. Manga style, though once I refine the concept Dank will have slightly more normal physiology. Or not.

Pffft! Normal?!

omg it's a coloured in strop *spazz*

I am seemingly bored > >...
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Maybe I should leave Dank's eyes unnaturally large. He's creepier that way, like when he stares at Strop: "Have you been agitating my penicorns?"

So creepy LOL.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Maybe I should leave Dank's eyes unnaturally large. He's creepier that way, like when he stares at Strop: "Have you been agitating my penicorns?"

Aw, lol! He is creepy like that! That would be abnormally scary!
And with some backlightning and his eyes just shining white ... Creeeeepy!
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

For posterity: the story involving Strop and Cenere starting on page 2 is portrayed in pictoral form here.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

He looked through the pile, giggling madly. Most of the pile was made of sketches, some of them no more than a stick person, other more fleshed out before it had been left. Only a few had been inked or even coloured. Strop looked around to locate the tools, putting the pile back where he found it. He crawled over the bed, curiously searching information.
"What are you doing..." The ninja almost fell off the bed from suprise. "I was.. trying to make your bed for you." The pony smiled nnocently behind the mask, then almost fell of the bed once again from laughter.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

"Have you been agitating my penicorns?"

Moar like EXCITING them.

hahaha, I just needed to make a sex joke, I haven't in 12 hours!
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*pokes Thoad with stick*
You are spamming, Thoad. You have your own thread, go post sex jokes there.
And read the new chapter of MWT, Nerg is getting pwnd.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Uh oh, I sense a storm on the horizon...

---

"So, I hear you're a good artist."
"And how did you know that?"
"I, uh...uhm...crap...I'm a ninja, I know everything!"
*stare* "You've been snooping through my stuff."
*flail* "It's in my job description I swear!" *pulls out Moderator's Handbook* "See, right here!"

Cenere: -_-;

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*lols @ Strop*
If that is in Strop's job describtion, I would hate to know what's in Kai's > >...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Nice Cen....

Wouldn't if a donkey fell off a bed it would break a leg or something?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, he almost/nearly fell off the bed. I will make sure to get him pushed, though.

And I just realised. Cen is more ninja than Strop:P

Showing 16-30 of 90