ForumsGamesRequests on Flash games!

53 8513
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I have no idea if this thread has been made, but here you can request what ever you like!
Your ideas/requests might become a cool flash game!

• 53 Replies
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

a sport game could be fun, some kind football game, since there not many of them.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

chyea... spoof of final fantasy.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

a sport game could be fun, some kind football game, since there not many of them.

I hate sport games, sorry! D:

chyea... spoof of final fantasy.
"Chyea"?????
And sorry, I don't play finalfantasy... =(
Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

A good game have story, exciting, and full of new things when you go on with the story.

Some people like RPG games, some people like war games, and some people like zombie games.

Than a zombie war RPG would be a good combination, but every people like different games.

---------------------
Every people have to create his/her own dream game, because other people will never make it.

So if you want to play with a good game: Make one for yourself.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

So if you want to play with a good game: Make one for yourself.

Play with a good game? I don't understand!
Tho76
Tho76
5 posts
Nomad

How 'bout a Defence game like Age of War, iyou start with like Slingers, Rock-throwers, and club-men, that hit right in front of them. But,every 10 levels or so, you "age up" or you go ahead an age. All the way to like 100000 years from now, with lasers, and things like that.Oh, and before THIS stage, there's a "real-time" stage, like our current "eqipment".

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

How 'bout a Defence game like Age of War, iyou start with like Slingers, Rock-throwers, and club-men, that hit right in front of them. But,every 10 levels or so, you "age up" or you go ahead an age. All the way to like 100000 years from now, with lasers, and things like that.Oh, and before THIS stage, there's a "real-time" stage, like our current "eqipment".
Meh, some might complain that it's taken from Age of War. We might do something like that. Can't promise anything though.
Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

there are a lot of requests for RPGs so heres something I think would be cool to add to that. an RPG with random encounters that ISN'T turn based. I'm not entirely sure if thats possible, but if you can think of a way that would be awesome.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

there are a lot of requests for RPGs so heres something I think would be cool to add to that. an RPG with random encounters that ISN'T turn based. I'm not entirely sure if thats possible, but if you can think of a way that would be awesome.
Random encounters? Nice idea, but I'm not sure..
zachattacksox
zachattacksox
279 posts
Nomad

Bloons Tower Defense 4

Tho76
Tho76
5 posts
Nomad

Bloons tower is someone else's idea, he(or is it a she?) can't copy it.
Also, isn't Warlord Heros the Same as Achilles, basiclly

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Bloons Tower Defense 4
...I will have to speak with the creator, and I have no idea who that is! T_T
he(or is it a she?)
Take a guess! ^^
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

You need to have secret agents!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

You need to have secret agents!
Erm... A secret agent game? =s What do you mean?
Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

You should make a "Spore, The Flash Version" or "Galaxy RPG"... Dunno though... just ideas like you asked. I can't give you more details! You're the game-maker... or that's what I thought :T

Showing 16-30 of 53