69 posts
Nomad

i am a big fan of gemcraft i love that game

• 13 Replies
Evey
Evey
56 posts
Nomad

I thought Gemcraft was a really great game. I Loved the combining gems aspect to try and make really powerful ones. I would love to play a sequel.

Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

<me shakes head>

Sirpatmcrotch
Sirpatmcrotch
6 posts
Nomad

All aspects of the game are really well made and thought up the 2nd one has a bunch of additions

Peanut092
Peanut092
32 posts
Nomad

That game is great. Combining gems is really fun especially when your combination isnt what you hoped it would be and its really garbage. Thats happened to me quite a few times. I agree with Evey, a sequel would be nice but what would be in it? Gemcraft is pretty much perfect to me.

kuraikane
kuraikane
201 posts
Nomad

I love it.
...Although ive never beat it
but i cant wait for the next one.
maybe itll just be more levels... or more power up things for the field?
when will it come out?
i mean its been a while since the first one came out...

shaluro
shaluro
3 posts
Nomad

I believe it has been posted before but there is a GemCraft 0 coming out soon. [url=http://gameinabottle.com/gc0-screenshots.php] When exactly idk but it is supposed to be hosted here first. Then later this year GemCraft II should be released.

Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

GemCraft was a really cool game. it was based on chance and very difficult, i actually never managed to beat it. And the idea is original. But hey, i love all TD games, big or small, good or garbage, epicly hard or extremely easy

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Shaluro let me fix that link:

Here you have.

And gemcraft was awesome.
I loved it.
AnotherChapterplxthx?

Kwak1te
Kwak1te
21 posts
Nomad

Gemcraft pleases me.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I like Gemcraft it is a simple, fun, and addicting game. Definitely one of my favorites on AG.

Halbmann
Halbmann
6 posts
Shepherd

*raise hand and jump*

strategyperson
strategyperson
22 posts
Nomad

IT is an awesome game but I am stuck on first epic level.

Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

That first epic lvl is te hardest of all the levels. Keep trying, making small changes to your strategy. You absolutely need purple and green gems to defeat the final epic monster on that lvl. On the way there some orange gems help to accrue mana. Keep a reserve of about 10K mana so tha tyou can send the epic monster around twice if need be.

Showing 1-13 of 13