ForumsGamesLast stand 3

20 5139
bejerken
bejerken
1 posts
Nomad

[i]I believe that last stand 3 concept should base on the world now to make a new variety of zombies harder and new weapons that could be advantageous or not. The character will be entered into KZA( Killing Zombies association) where he will help this association beat them. I think they should have more people and more barricade safety and to make it difficult is to not shoot people who are alive who will turn into zombies. They should also add more time to complete the game.Please make it difficult!

• 20 Replies
Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

I agree on making it longer, I beat the last 2 in a breeze.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, I agree the game could be longer. I like some of your ideas bejerken. The series so far has been great. Hopefully, Last Stand 3 will be the best one yet. Only time can tell..

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

I think a flame trower is in order, or even like a small tactical nuke once every ten days that kills all zombies on the screen. That... would be cool.

Terkoiz
Terkoiz
40 posts
Nomad

There should be a survival mode or sandbox of some sort.

Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

Yeah, there are lots of topic like this, and in every topic, everybody say the same...

Marsuf
Marsuf
1 posts
Nomad

I would not like it when the Last Stand 3 is overpowered because of zombie killing association and mini-nukes. Simple may be better. For example that you can build things out of stuff you can find and so on.

banchogep
banchogep
21 posts
Nomad

there should def be bosses in last stand 3

ryonic
ryonic
693 posts
Nomad

i heard there will be a saving system in tls 3, so it must be long

Sony
Sony
15 posts
Nomad

I was really hoping that there would be a possibility to modify your weapons (Like in Crysis?), adding laser aims and bigger clips. Yeah, upgrading your guns!

fryszkov
fryszkov
1 posts
Nomad

Upgrading guns?? Nice idea it could help a lot. I'm waiting for this game

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

i think it should be like halo wars like send out people and stuff but you can also shoot ur gun and you can buy people too and buy guns instead of finding them

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

There are too many threads based on Last Stand III.

Post further discussion here, please.

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

i would like to know how the weapon works before the onslaught. many times, i have gotten a new weapon, found out that its horrible, and end up becoming a zombie.

gangster4
gangster4
27 posts
Nomad

could u make it multiplayer too this could be so cool

ER80
ER80
7 posts
Nomad

that would be cool if they made a last stand 3
but i think they are because in the end he said
"we are safe for now" right