ForumsThe TavernWhat are you known for at school?

145 27551
Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

I'm known for my uncanny ability to get in trouble... a lot.
Also my watch being on exact school time and me being good with computers...

• 145 Replies
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

I'm know for beign good with comps, Being too late everyday and being active after gymnastics (don't ask me why I am lol)

Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

My humour, friendliness and reading and typing skills.

Also I always get %100 in spelling tests.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I'm known for being funny, friendly, smarting off to the teacher, and getting in trouble. I do things to make people laugh. I'm a totally different person outside of AG! haha

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

im known for jokes and pain....
they balance each other out xD

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

I;m also known for resisting pina, they always tried to hurt me but they fail, and known for being on fitness but that is sortoff in combination with the pain reistance.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I am known for my alround inteligence, especially in technical drawing, (the teacher nicknamed me the Jr. CADmiester, and I'm a freshman...) and for my alaround silliness...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'm known for being crazy and insane.
But then again, everyone in my school is...

*thinks*

Well, almost everyone.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I am known for hardly existing at all. (so technically I am not known). Teachers completly pass me by which is actually quite good sincee I can do what I like half the time.

BVHdrummer
BVHdrummer
379 posts
Nomad

Im known for being smart and good with my music.

Lynoth
Lynoth
509 posts
Nomad

I'm also pretty inconspicuous.
I'm probably most known for being quiet, though (maybe that has something to do with it?). I'm not shy or unpopular, I'm just not naturally chatty.

BVHdrummer
BVHdrummer
379 posts
Nomad

I'm probably most known for being quiet. I'm not shy or unpopular, I'm just not naturally chatty.

Thats the same with me too. But Ill talk with people when they try to start a conversation with me. I wont just blow them off like other people at my school do.
Angeeel
Angeeel
328 posts
Nomad

For being mean and aggressive. I'm not a bully, I'm just a fighter and people confuse my sarcasm for me being cruel.

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

i am known for being quite, but if you were my friend they would know that i am not the best kid at school for i do not get good grades and i don't really ever listen that much to teachers

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

For being mean and aggressive. I'm not a bully, I'm just a fighter and people confuse my sarcasm for me being cruel.

Wow you Angeeel? Really?

Well I'm known for being a male, oh and well.......and Alcholic...... >_>
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

im also known as the "magnet" you dont wanna know why, well you probly do but im not saying why xD

Showing 1-15 of 145