ForumsThe TavernDSC | The Disaster Survival Club

128 16656
ArmorHero
ArmorHero
332 posts
Nomad

Similar to 'The Zombie Survival Club' but:

We do not stick to one disaster! Everyday there will be a new disaster that new members can make a plan to!

From Air Raids to Zombies; you will survive it all!
<-----------------------| DSC |----------------------->

Alright, the first disaster will be an Air Raid or bombings.
And no, we will not go in alphabetical order.

Rules and Regulations | DSC:

Joining:
To join; please resort to the first page. If you would need extra help; comment the Admin (ArmorHero)
-Please do NOT post; can I join?
-Do NOT allow other members in... only an Admin can... (this does not mean you cannot recommend another member)
<--------------------------------------------| DSC |-------------------------------------------->

Spamming/Flaming:
Spamming is not going to be tolerated in the slightest in this club, at all. Personally, I find it annoying and inexcusable!

Spam to look for:
-Comments under 7 words
-Others would be; pictures and comments under 10 words.
-Flaming; any comment we deem rude (mean, or obscene)
<--------------------------------------------| ZSC |-------------------------------------------->

Plans/Scenarios
Plans and scenarios should be well thought through and original... meaning do not copy movies; games; TV shows. This means complete copying, though, .... so basing your ideas off them is actually advised!

What not to do | Plans:
-Writing plans under 5 sentences; I would survive, I would hide with a gun, etc...
-Copying a plan; this would become a immediate Temp. Ban (doing this another time would be a Perm. Ban)

What not to do | Scenarios:
-Again, writing a scenario under 5 sentences is NOT gonna fly! (Unless said otherwise)
-Copying a scenario; same applies as plans (see what not to do | plans)

<--------------------------------------------| DSC |-------------------------------------------->

Please; follow these rules and enjoy our Disaster Survival Club!
- From the DSC team

Note that I am aware these rules are similar to the ZSC's... I was the one who wrote the rules for the ZSC, so I feel I'm not 'copying'

• 128 Replies
CederDUDE22
CederDUDE22
186 posts
Nomad

So...I don't understand, How do we join?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ha, this is kinda fuuny. I do like the idea, but a club slighty simmilar to this just got moved.

Well, in surviving an air strike it would be logical to get into a room covered by soil, with out haveing a room above it. A boom shelter would be ideal, and there actuall is a place I could get into the sewer pipes from here, so as long as i heard about it ahead of time i would be good.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

aristrike? one phrase...

20 foot concrete ceiling

CederDUDE22
CederDUDE22
186 posts
Nomad

zombies? one phrase...

no zombies...

haha, sorry dacer, it had to be done...

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

I would first of all bring a pillow and blanket from my bed then I would run to my neigherbood hood drainage sewer thing then lay down somewere blanket and pillow over me to protect from fallen debris.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

good plane sleepy head

CederDUDE22
CederDUDE22
186 posts
Nomad

OK...so I'm guessing the first scenerio is an airstrike?

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

good plane?

CederDUDE22
CederDUDE22
186 posts
Nomad

He meant plan...

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

oh yea it is airstrike

CederDUDE22
CederDUDE22
186 posts
Nomad

ok...airstrike...

Well if its a long airstrike I'll need provisions - I'd raid my pantry for canned food. I would then proceed to the basement as fast as possible (like during a tornado.) I would need quick cover so I would push the 2 sofas near the space under the stairs. There are some spare boards and random bricks down there too. ( my dad owns a carpenter business.)
I could use the boards to reinforce the stairs and could use the bricks to fill up spaces quick. The 2 sofas would be the main protection.

This would only be in a quick limited time. A 30-40 minute warning before the attack.

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

not bad

CederDUDE22
CederDUDE22
186 posts
Nomad

I have a feeling this topic will fail unless somebody tries really hard to keep it going...

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Ok, I'm sorry... it really isn't easy making a large and detailed plan from just an air strike so why don't we take a vote or something? And please keep teh spams to the limited because spam is bothersome.

So I was thinking more like this:

Invasion (Aliens): We've known this will happen for about 3 days

Invasion (Enemy Country): Same as above
Or
Dinosaurs: Government testing on dinosaurs becomes out of control

So choose... I'll keep tally

And please note that I will not take any of your plans from above... so no one will be in at this time, so do not weigh in on other people's plans or make scenarios ok!

ArmorHero
ArmorHero
332 posts
Nomad

Sorry the above post was me... my friend is over and yes... it's choaz!

He just doesn't have the decency to log out when he's done! I've done this many times before... :3

Showing 1-15 of 128