ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Moderation Wars (Download/View Parts 1-20 on page 96)

1054 165348
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It was a sad day for armorgames...it was maybe 6 months ago. Our founder, and something of god, Daniel McNeely, had passed away. Of what? Well, Prostate Cancer (because he was too stubborn to get an exam), and about 1 million spam bots, and another 1 million ghosts, that haunted ArmorLand. Daniel went out in a blast, however, he had slaughtered almost all of the spam bots, and revoked half of the ghosts. He did it all by himself, how was he killed? The 3 spamlords, had destroyed him.
His sucsessor, Carlie, was then put in charge in the ArmorCastle (Most of the places I will be talking about is Here Thank you strop for the well illustrated map), and hunted down the 3 spamlords whom killed our honest and great king.
Carlie Ruled over ArmorLand for another 3 months, it was quiet, but she had ignored the hauntings, especially fluent in the Tavern. Many Drunks were possessed and killed during her Term. We thought that it was still okay, however. We praised Carlie. Sadly, her term was not as long as we had hoped, she soon died. Of what? Murder.
Crowds of people came to the meeting hall, and the ArmorCastle, ranting, raving, rioting, and hatespamming of this terrible crime. "Who could have murdered Carlie?!" Everyone shouted. Indeed, it was a sad time.
After this, the Mods had done something they almost NEVER done before, they argued with each other. The arguments and debates never ceased, and then, it turned to flames. War broke out in ArmorLand! Some people flee'd to the gates, but using their mighty ban-tools, the Moderators crushed the fleeing users, and captured those who might survive the mighty blow. Those who were captured were either brainwashed, raped, or enslaved.
Oddly, Ubertuna had never went into the moderation wars, he stayed at the ArmorCastle, completely unknowing of this terrible instance! He had been too busy fighting off several armies, some of which from the moderators themselves, trying to either defile or conquer the Castle, taking it for themselves.
Zoph had been fighting with Strop for the Imaginarium and the other artistry sectors of Armorland, mainly composed to the south. Strop took over alot of the North, and some of the west as well.
Moegreche had completely exiled and pushed back strops efforts to capture the debate area of ArmorLand. Using large, mechanical constructs of stone and powerful Logick (majick + logic), that crushed the users mind with pure sense, and that won every debate. Moegreche has two, extremely large Contructs, which he calls the Sentenials that stand guard out his Mansion.
Zoph has a castle made entirely out of paintings and sculptures, and has a garden/field of mazzelhs, which tend to sleep with her. Her good friend Cenere is her right hand man, and has a regemin of warriors modeled after her character Kai.
Ubertuna stays at his post, constantly fighting in a valiant battle against the riots of the ArmorLanders. He is a great soul, indeed.
There was but one force to stop the madness (SPARTAAAAA) of the Moderation wars. That was called the Syndicate, a group of long time users that go into the tavern for secret meetings, telling each other of the moderators plans. Most of the people in the Syndicate are club members. Sadly, clubs were the first to be enslaved.
The Moderation wars have just begun.

WHOO, I've been thinking of this concept of the Moderation Wars for a couple days, I hope you guys all like, since ArmorGames themed stories seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

• 1,054 Replies
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

I just think devoid is hungry...

Then again thinnking isn't my best part

Thoad, have you got a new list for people you want to use? I'll ask those guys again then.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

[quote]The problem with that, is that this is like a fan-made creation about ArmorGames, so unless users were to buy it, thene it really wouldn't make sense, of course it could always go into the AG store, but sadly, it really doesn't get too much buisness

oh well thats to bad i really wanted to have this in a book to read.

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

oh well thats to bad i really wanted to have this in a book to read.

Well Maybe we'll get to see a book of thoady, maybe he'll become a writer if he wants to. But it's up to him and I'm not sure how popular his books would be.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Lol.
Okay.
I consent to my interweb self being used in this.
I also wanna note that the users who remain loyal to me shall first and foremost be protected from the outside chaos. Of course they might suffer under the inside chaos of the - artistic (insane) section. And I'm not sure the PG-13 rules would last long in my section, should it come to a mad war like that...
Also, mazzelhs are great spies. And small. Better check the corners of your tavern again, young - traitor.

Direct attacks, no. Sneaky infestations led on by mazzelhs secretly invading, yesplz.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,so that takes care of Zophia,although she seems to be recruiting people now....

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

*binks*

Ok...interesting, to say the least *_*

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

i volunteer to join zophs forces.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

anally retentive?

Some how that so suits you Sir Strap-on.

Any ways, I love you for this thoad, I really do. ijust hope it dosn't go under like most things.

(And if KR is muscular, does that mean I end up fat?)
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

If you don't use me, I'll eat you family. If you do use me, I'll try to only burn down half you village. I do not crave the satisfaction of being in this story, because in Russia the satisfaction crave me.

mmk, so voidy, where in ArmorLand do you generally reside? To the east, where spam and pollution is abundant, to the east, where logic (and lojick) rules, the north, where you welcome the newer people, and make sure to keep people updated, or the south, where the aristocrats and the art resides?
Direct attacks, no. Sneaky infestations led on by mazzelhs secretly invading, yesplz.

CURSES! You caught onto my plot device.
Ok...interesting, to say the least *_*

Good to know?

Updated list:
X Strop
X Zophia
X Dank
X Moegreche
Daniel McNeely (on hold)
Carlie (on hold, help plz?)
X Cenere
X Skater
X KingRyan
X U.T.
X Devoidless
Any other mods (help)
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

before you go any further. It's standard practice, and, also...last person who failed to observe this was, uh, temp banned

Wait who?
Was that me? Was I banned?
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Oh, yeah, sorry for the double post but:
Cool story idea, I like it!

This thread is really popular (especially with moderators, teeming even). I better watch what I f****** say.

*I made the @$$terisks by the way.*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Cool story idea, I like it!

very much thanks, fellow writer.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,so there is still NoNameC68 and Estel to get on that list.After that you should have all of the moderators(not including admins or developers) permission.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Well, I don't exactly intend those ones to be in, because I don't know any of their habits/rumours about them, such as special banweapons, bancharacters, and whatnot.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Thoad, you are forgetting the GOD! That is I! And my sidekick, but a lot less important, Armorlad..... >_>

Anyway, please continue, I need more man! I need more!

Showing 61-75 of 1054