ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Moderation Wars (Download/View Parts 1-20 on page 96)

1054 165346
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It was a sad day for armorgames...it was maybe 6 months ago. Our founder, and something of god, Daniel McNeely, had passed away. Of what? Well, Prostate Cancer (because he was too stubborn to get an exam), and about 1 million spam bots, and another 1 million ghosts, that haunted ArmorLand. Daniel went out in a blast, however, he had slaughtered almost all of the spam bots, and revoked half of the ghosts. He did it all by himself, how was he killed? The 3 spamlords, had destroyed him.
His sucsessor, Carlie, was then put in charge in the ArmorCastle (Most of the places I will be talking about is Here Thank you strop for the well illustrated map), and hunted down the 3 spamlords whom killed our honest and great king.
Carlie Ruled over ArmorLand for another 3 months, it was quiet, but she had ignored the hauntings, especially fluent in the Tavern. Many Drunks were possessed and killed during her Term. We thought that it was still okay, however. We praised Carlie. Sadly, her term was not as long as we had hoped, she soon died. Of what? Murder.
Crowds of people came to the meeting hall, and the ArmorCastle, ranting, raving, rioting, and hatespamming of this terrible crime. "Who could have murdered Carlie?!" Everyone shouted. Indeed, it was a sad time.
After this, the Mods had done something they almost NEVER done before, they argued with each other. The arguments and debates never ceased, and then, it turned to flames. War broke out in ArmorLand! Some people flee'd to the gates, but using their mighty ban-tools, the Moderators crushed the fleeing users, and captured those who might survive the mighty blow. Those who were captured were either brainwashed, raped, or enslaved.
Oddly, Ubertuna had never went into the moderation wars, he stayed at the ArmorCastle, completely unknowing of this terrible instance! He had been too busy fighting off several armies, some of which from the moderators themselves, trying to either defile or conquer the Castle, taking it for themselves.
Zoph had been fighting with Strop for the Imaginarium and the other artistry sectors of Armorland, mainly composed to the south. Strop took over alot of the North, and some of the west as well.
Moegreche had completely exiled and pushed back strops efforts to capture the debate area of ArmorLand. Using large, mechanical constructs of stone and powerful Logick (majick + logic), that crushed the users mind with pure sense, and that won every debate. Moegreche has two, extremely large Contructs, which he calls the Sentenials that stand guard out his Mansion.
Zoph has a castle made entirely out of paintings and sculptures, and has a garden/field of mazzelhs, which tend to sleep with her. Her good friend Cenere is her right hand man, and has a regemin of warriors modeled after her character Kai.
Ubertuna stays at his post, constantly fighting in a valiant battle against the riots of the ArmorLanders. He is a great soul, indeed.
There was but one force to stop the madness (SPARTAAAAA) of the Moderation wars. That was called the Syndicate, a group of long time users that go into the tavern for secret meetings, telling each other of the moderators plans. Most of the people in the Syndicate are club members. Sadly, clubs were the first to be enslaved.
The Moderation wars have just begun.

WHOO, I've been thinking of this concept of the Moderation Wars for a couple days, I hope you guys all like, since ArmorGames themed stories seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

• 1,054 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

LOl...the only good being himself!

Anally Retentive...things of four letter word that would mean this that would be blocked....

Hey Thoad...you should get strops map and zone it!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hey Thoad...you should get strops map and zone it!

actually, I'm using that as a reference, lol.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Yeh...I read that in the first entry....but like colour it in...with a transperant marker...and like show who is moving where...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Yes, thoad, I'll preemptively give you permission to make a copy of my map and mark it, provided whenever you post it you link back to the original on DA.

Strop has a hard time sleeping at night wondering whether his fight is truly for great justice.

Haha, but then again what's a ninja doing sleeping at night!?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Yes, thoad, I'll preemptively give you permission to make a copy of my map and mark it, provided whenever you post it you link back to the original on DA.

He already had permission...........?

4. Spectral class is the colour of the star. It is OBAFGKM. Or Oh Be a Fine Girl, Kiss Me. O stars are the hottest â" and M stars are the coolest.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Haha, but then again what's a ninja doing sleeping at night!?

Fap, is the answer.

I cracked up when I said that.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Ok, since I felt like it, here's another Segment, going towards Strops character....well, strop.

*fapfapfapfapfapfapf(ninja)fapfapfapfapfap*

that is all.
no really, here's the REAL segment.

Segment 2:
Why am I doing this...? Strop thought to himself, meditating in his central chamber, with bee wax candles and incense burning to help him relax. Over a thousand users have been killed...I am afraid, this is not good. Strop continued to think. The ninja-pony broke from his trance and thought, and heard some squabble outside.
BANG!
Attackers. This wasn't good, the new batch of anthro ninja's weren't ready to fight, and the rest of Strops Regimen was either incapacitated or dead. He flipped himself up and wondered who would be attacking him this time.
As if on queue, a samurai with a spear limped into the chamber. "Master strop, the machines they're-" The soldier then started screaming, and holded his head as he fell over (due to using the spear as a walking stick), yelling. Strop was disturbed, but not horrified.
With a cold look, the anthro pony messaged Ryan, who was going towards the dojo (of which was found in the southwest, btw), Ryan's Majick stone started to glow, he picked it out of his pocket and rubbed it. "Yes?" He asked into the green glowing rock.
"Ryan, we're in trouble, I'm taking the trainee's to fight, get your regimen of ..." Strop paused for a bit, thinking of what he was doing with the slaves, exactly, "hired help and meet me outside the dojo, on the double bogan buddy," Strop then put the rock away, and Ryan's hand no longer glowed. Ryan rolled his eyes, "I always hated that nickname, Bogan Buddy...he's the bogan," Ryan thought out loud, and sent a group rock call (authors note: The rocks are like the messaging system of AG.), "All units head to the dojo!" Ryan yelled into the rock, running with full speed towards the Dojo.
Strop had a gruff look of pity and anger on his face for the soldier screaming on the floor, babbling something about conundrums, eventually, his head exploded. When it did, it's blood and brain flying out, strop finally was mortified, and lead the trainee's out into battle.
"Come out come out wherever you are~!" Yelled a voice, from a mech.
"Mechs," Strop said to himself, with a curse. "Moegreche...." Moegreche had been competing with Strop for the fight of Eastern AL (armorland), and Strop had managed to get him centered in one sector, but strangely didn't have the heart to finish Moe's force once and for all. The trainee's went out, their bodies strong, but sadly, their minds week.
There were 6 mechs, all made of stone, with veins of glowing rock, emerald green, glowing in them. "Oh no, they're Lojick Machines!" Strop yelled, knowing just what his trainee's were up against. The trainee's would normally be able to destroy the mechs with no problem, but with weak minds, they're as good as dead!
"Locked Lojick spell #115! Impossible Dilemma!" yelled the leader of the mechs, and 3 of the trainee's went limp, crying.
"Locked Lojick spell #65! Modus Ponens!" Yelled another Lojick Mech. It made nearly 30 of the new trainees preform Sepukku out of insanity.
"Dammit! I told you the Lojicks were locked for a reason Moegreche!!!" Strop yelled at the Mech. Strop contemplated ending the mechs life, but decided to flee, in sake of his trainee's.
"Flea the field! They are t-" Before strop could finish, another Lojick mech called out "Modus Tollens!", and strop fell to the ground, holding his head in pain. He let down his guard. He called out his mighty banhammer, Thor!
Strop started attacking the Mechs with Thor, swinging and thrasing it about, but never stabbing. "Die you Lojitech fiends!" He yelled, in a noble and honorable tone.
With another mighty yell, he threw Thor down with a force that could be felt even as far as the amusement park, and Ryan could feel it as well, even though we was nowhere near the Dojo. Dust flew up in a mushroom cloud, and everyone of ArmorLand saw it as well.
When the dust cleared, he looked around. His eyes filled with terror, seeing only the bodies of the trainees, and no rubble from the Lojitech. All he saw was a messenger stone, that resonated with a hum from moegreche. "The Lojitech is a marvelous thing, is it not? It can make a man think he's fighting something, when he's really fighting another," The static audio started to fuz in and out, with only maniacal laughter to be heard.
All that was heard was screams of anger and terror, coming out of strops muzzle.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

man thoad you should publish these and make a fortune.

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Oh man Am I glad we still got the tavern!

PS: Cenere had already allowed you to use him right?

It thougth the same
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

PS: Cenere had already allowed you to use him right?

Yeah, why? lol.

The problem with that, is that this is like a fan-made creation about ArmorGames, so unless users were to buy it, thene it really wouldn't make sense, of course it could always go into the AG store, but sadly, it really doesn't get too much buisness
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

He already had permission...........?

Nope, he had permission to link to the map. He didn't have permission to modify the map- that requires a different level of permission altogether!

Very important, that.

*fapfapfapfapfapfapf(ninja)fapfapfapfapfap*

I'm going to get you for that. One day...
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I'm going to get you for that. One day...

Oh please, you know that you laughed.

Funny how I was waiting for about an hour to comment on Segment 2, yet somehow You managed to make a liable post without even going towards your character and what he did at all, I'm not sure If I'm amazed or pissed, to say the truth, lol.
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Yeah, why? lol.

Well in your most recent post he wasn't checked off yet :P

Oh please, you know that you laughed.

Atleast I did
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Huzzah for delayed responses!

Of course you can use me for it. I thought my desperate cry for attention was enough of a hint. XD

Voidy to English translation:
If you don't use me, I'll eat you family. If you do use me, I'll try to only burn down half you village. I do not crave the satisfaction of being in this story, because in Russia the satisfaction crave me.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm something tells me that Devoidless wants you to use him in your story.I don't know what it is,but just something tells me that he does.

Showing 46-60 of 1054