ForumsGamesHow can you get through the 2 City councils?(Zone5: Stage 10)

19 3506
fireboltsvk
fireboltsvk
4 posts
Nomad

I just can't get through these 2 guys because actually they are not so strong, even if they heal like 400 after each turn. But when I kill one of them, the other one gets some special power immediatly, and kills me and my mates becuase he does like 6000 damage with that spell. I dont know how to get through him. plz help.

• 19 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, that's what I said by meaning brute force...

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

True, but there is a chance that you get be seated and you can't kill the council in time, then they court order you and 1hit you, where you might need debuffs so they can't use their 1800 focus using attack.

Dont_shoot_me
Dont_shoot_me
18 posts
Nomad

Wait, he did say he was level 21....the Council members are level 23...maybe that's why he can't kill them fast enough.

fireboltsvk
fireboltsvk
4 posts
Nomad

ye, maybe thats the problem, becuase when I attack them equaly they have some spell which heals them like 400 each turn, I mean if I had two more guys like me instead of roald and verdeaux I would have no problem. But those two are too weak so they cause very little damage to them and I have to change the one I attack every turn and they can heal meanwhile. Maybe I shuold just train myself to like lvl 23.

Showing 16-19 of 19