ForumsPopular MediaWhat book are you reading now?

606 260746
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i am reading A Champions Mind by Pete Sampras

it is great u should read it

what are you AGers reading?

• 606 Replies
Comehonorface666
Comehonorface666
40 posts
Nomad

I just got done reading "I'am American and so can you!" funniest book i have even read.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Matilda by Roald Dahl. Very funny book and great to re-re4ad it after so many years. I've picked up on so much that I missed years ago.

Angeeel
Angeeel
328 posts
Nomad

"A kiss before Dying" by Ira Levin.The book is in English. My English class is forced to read this... It's not that bad, actually...but it could be better! :3

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

A Child's History of England by Charles Dickens. It is excellently jingoistic. Different times.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I meant to say D.ickens not ****ens FYI.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

im readin the warriors series, i love the book.

it's the only book i'll ever read so far.

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

I'm not reading a book right now, but the last book I read was the prequal to the Tripod Series "When the Tripods Came" by John Christopher. I finished it yesterday so does that count? :P

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

I just recently finished the LOTR trilogy by J.R.R Tolkien, they were very enjoyable books

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I'm not reading a book right now, but the last book I read was the prequal to the Tripod Series "When the Tripods Came" by John Christopher. I finished it yesterday so does that count? :P

I read that book, and I had to do a report on it.
MonsterBox
MonsterBox
232 posts
Nomad

I'm reading [b]The last Dragon

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Anyways, continuing with the thread, I'm currently reading the Giver by Lois Lowry. Love the warrior series! Erin Hunter is my favourite author :P and anthony horowitz...

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Hardy boys series number 181 really good i like it =)

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

I read that book, and I had to do a report on it.

Are you gonna continue reading the series or did you already read them? I read the Trilogy first then decided to read the prequal, I thought it was awesome how the Tripods took over the world.
Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

InkDeath by Cornelia Funke. Interesting...

adrecka_33
adrecka_33
304 posts
Peasant

Supernatralist by Eion Colfer, its a smaller book only about 250 pages but i like his style of writing and want to read almost all his book. The book has a very interesting theme and some cool twist and some other not so cool twist. I have already read it but it was good so i am reading it again.

Showing 16-30 of 606