ForumsArt, Music, and WritingRainbow and Other Drawings from Beyond the Uniform

11 3435
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hi All!

Well...I am not sure how much effort I will put into this thread...but my aim for this topic is for it to be filled with most of the pictures that me and my friend have drawn in class....

That's where the title comes in! All the pictures are from when I was wearing my Uniform...so these picture have come from 'Beyond the Uniform...'

The first bit of the title, Rainbow, is the horse that my friend drew and I edited and added more things to...In the end we named it Rainbow...

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/Rainbow.jpg

Rainbow:

Rainbow is a magical horse from the land of NotePad. He appears on a rainy day when the ground is wet and muddy. He wears magical gumboots and a magical hat that keeps him dry.

In his tail he carries a magical umbrella so that when he jumps from one puddle to the other, he creates a rainbow! The rainbow comes out of the umbrella!

If he wants to, he can just fly across the sky and make more magical rainbows without having to jump. Usually at the end of all of his rainbows are magical pots of gold. The gold is pure gold...but it is magical so if you find it you can use to gold to make wishes!

{b]Disclaimer:[/b] All characters are entirely fictional and are products of the minds of Ryali. Any relation to any persons, living or dead, is completely accidental[/b]

{b]Note:{/b] My friend is a girl...

• 11 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 11