ForumsForum GamesXavian RPG

52 8048
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Xavian RPG is a new, quite complex RPG where you make up your own choices for events that I throw at you . Like I said, this is an extremely complex RPG, carefully planned out. Take a look here if you want to play.

To Begin:

First, we need about 6-8 players. Any more than that will get too complicated.

If you want to play, take a look at the website. Then, after you've learned enough, fill out a Profile that looks like this:

Name: (your name!!1!1!)
Age: (please make your age valid, no murderous 4 year olds)
Class: (please choose a class from the website)
Strength:
Intelligence:
Agility:
Wisdom:
Description: (describe your character, physically and their personality)
Background: (describe your character's history)
Ability: (your starting ability)
Weapon: (your starting weapon will be "Basic" <weapon type for your class>.
----------------------

I will make a profile myself, so I will play along with you guys. Ok then, lets do this! (click here to go to the game page.

• 52 Replies
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

ok now we need jess and atticus to be ready

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jess
Level: 1
HP: 10
GP: -
Gold: 100
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"hokay... ready!"
*does a dance*
this is gonna be wicked!

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

alright. atticus (zack) is all thats left

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

alright so whos all paying attention right now?

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Ok, I'm gonna assume that Atticus is ready. Don't say ready later.
--------------------------------------------
STORY
--------------------------------------------
It is a dark and stormy night. It is raining and slightly windy, the temperature is about 55 degrees (F). Many of the people are in the Inn, enjoying some mead or ale after a long day of work. Two drunken villagers are up on a table in the inn, dancing a jig. Bystanders are watching and having a good time. A tall wizard is standing near the bar, leaving on it ever so lightly. A Brute of a character is sitting at a table, slouching with his arms crossed, a large, worn 2 handed axe at his side. Across from him sits a Warrior with a sword and buckler, enjoying some fresh ale from the cellars. Finally, a sly female leans on a wall near the back, studying the goings on in the inn. These are the four heroes of our tale. All seems peaceful in the inn, when suddenly a guard slams he inn door open. The room instantly becomes silent. Lightning strikes in the distance. The Guard yells, "Daringath is about to be attacked by Goblins! We need anyone with strong steel or magics to come and aid the defense of the town!" A few of the men follow the guard out of the building. Behind them, the four adventurers of our tale.

As they reach the gate of the town, they come across the captain of the Guards.

Captain: Anybody who does not have a weapon or armor, come forth!

The men from the inn step forward, and they are handed basic iron shortswords and chain armor. One of the bigger of the men replaces his sword with a large battle hammer. Torches can be seen in the distance, out of the gate.

Captain: Prepare yourselves, the enemy approach...

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Two drunken villagers are up on a table in the inn, dancing a jig. Bystanders are watching and having a good time.

Lord of the Rings much??
=P
--------------------
GP: -
--------------------
"okay lets fight!"
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Ok, we are gettin started then! I will now post the amount of GP characters start with =D.

Kranos: 6 GP
Jess: 5 GP
Atticus: 7 GP
Taven: 6 GP

Ok, now I will explain the combat system before we proceed. First of all there are two (2) combat systems: Basic Combat and RP Combat.
Basic combat is the most often form of combat. This is when you encounter enemies normally. RP combat is where I will describe what the enemy is doing, and you describe what you do, and then I will formulate what happens.

Here is an example of Basic Combat:

Example attacks Goblin Soldier for 6 damage.
Goblin Soldier attacks Example for 4 damage.

Sometimes in basic combat I will do random stuff. Bear with me there please ( an example would be: Example totally pownificates Goblin Soldier. Thats my crazy way of saying Example killed goblin.)

In an RP battle, things are slightly different. It will look like this:

*(pay attention to the stars!) Example spins around, cleaving upward with his axe at Goblin Soldier.*
*Goblin Soldier tries to dodge the incoming attack, but gets right in the way and is hit square in the chest for 8 damage.*

During RP battles, try to describe what you are doing as best as possible. Also, try to do unique moves, but moves that match your character. I don't want wizards doing kung fu with their staves (although that would be pretty sweet lol).

Leveling on this game is different from most games. Experience is earned in small numbers. Here is a list of experience required for levels 1-5:

Lvl 1: 5 XP
Lvl 2: 10 XP
Lvl 3: 15 XP
Lvl 4: 20 XP
Lvl 5: 25 XP

Not too complicated, right? Also, if I forgot to mention, Each time you level, you get three (3) stat points to put where ever you want. More on that after we start though. Ok, whenever you guys start posting I guess we can start here.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Ok then, so I can now continue the story.
-------------------------------------
Story Continued...
-------------------------------------

Captain: Do not fear, they are only goblins. Although we have never seen these creatures act in groups, they should still be easily defeated.

Over the next couple minutes, the goblin army continues to advance. The human army is in a formation line, just outside the gate. They are armed with swords, shields, axes, daggers, maces, and magic. The heroes of our tale are all next to each other in formation. They stand out among the rest in several different ways.

Captain: On my mark, we will charge!

The entire army prepares for battle...

Captain: Wait for it... wait for it... CHAAAAAARGE!

The army rushes forward towards their enemy. Although the humans are outnumbered, they have an advantage of size, strength, gear, and courage. The two clash into each other, prepared to die for what they believe in...

-----Entering Combat----- (woohoo our first battle! )
Ok, before we start, this is the order of combat we go in:

Jezz
(enemy #1)
Kranos
Attrius
(enemy #2)
Taven
(enemy #3)

That will be the battle order for only this battle, as battle orders change often. Ok now here is the story part of the battle:

The Heroes charge up in their own group. Immediately they spot a group of 3 Goblin Soldiers. They charge at the goblins, and begin to attack:
----------------
Jess's turn. What will you do?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

GP: 5

"what lowlife are we fighting then?"

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Name: Kranos
GP: 6
--------
"I don't know, just hit a goblin!" (1, 2, or 3)
--------
when you attack say like "Ill attack <enemy> <number> (if there are multiple enemies)

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

GP: 5

I'll attack Goblin 2

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Jess attacks the second goblin for 2 damage. (MH)
Jess attacks again the second goblin for 1 damage. (OH)
Goblin 1 attacks Kranos for 2 damage. (glancing)

ok now its my turn

Kranos attacks the second goblin for 5 damage.
The goblin looks badly wounded now.
---------------------------

now it is Atticus's turn!

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

Name: Atticus
GP: 7
--------------

*Atticus casts Lighting Bolt at Goblin 1*

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Atticus's Lightning Bolt strikes Goblin 1 for 12 dmg (-3 GP)
Goblin Dies. (10 HP)

--------------------------------
Take into effect that it is raining, and water greatly increases lightning damage. Also, now that we have defeated a goblin, we know how much health they have.
-----------------------

Goblin 2 attempts to flee the battle scene! (Taven is the only one who hasn't gone yet, and if he tries to flee you have to beat him before the Battle Order resets)

Taven's Turn

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

is Taven still playing?
can we carry on?

Showing 16-30 of 52