ForumsForum GamesXavian RPG

52 8047
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Xavian RPG is a new, quite complex RPG where you make up your own choices for events that I throw at you . Like I said, this is an extremely complex RPG, carefully planned out. Take a look here if you want to play.

To Begin:

First, we need about 6-8 players. Any more than that will get too complicated.

If you want to play, take a look at the website. Then, after you've learned enough, fill out a Profile that looks like this:

Name: (your name!!1!1!)
Age: (please make your age valid, no murderous 4 year olds)
Class: (please choose a class from the website)
Strength:
Intelligence:
Agility:
Wisdom:
Description: (describe your character, physically and their personality)
Background: (describe your character's history)
Ability: (your starting ability)
Weapon: (your starting weapon will be "Basic" <weapon type for your class>.
----------------------

I will make a profile myself, so I will play along with you guys. Ok then, lets do this! (click here to go to the game page.

• 52 Replies
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

idk, if Taven doesnt reply today he will be removed. For now we skip his turn

Taven stares mindlessly at the goblins.
Goblin 3 takes this as a threat, and hits Taven over the head for 4 damage. (Taven wasnt able to defend himself at all because he is still mindless).

OK it is Jess's turn again.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jess
Level: 1
HP: 10
GP: 5
Gold: 100

*attacks Goblin 2*

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Jezz attacks the goblin. The goblin gives up and dies.

Woohoo:

All active players (Kranos, Atticus and Jess) recieve:

+3 EXP
+25 coins each
---------------------------------------------------
The adventurers are victorious, but there is no celebration. The goblins near them separate, revealing a much larger goblin, with better gear than the others. He releases a bloodchilling roar, then charges towards the four heroes!

--------- RP BATTLE -------------
I thought it would be good to get a RP battle into the game early on, as to familiarize you all with it

Ok, so this is how an RP battle goes. Basically, you say what you do and I calculate it. RP battles are much more descriptive than a regular battle. ALSO, there is NO BATTLE ORDER for RP battles: the only thing is that each player can only do 2 actions (2 posts) before a monster gets to do an action. OK, so here, I'll start

Kranos sees the enemy coming, and ducks under his flailing mace just in time. He then spins around and brings his axe painfully into the Warlord's side. (6 damage).

The warlord doesn't even seem to notice the damage inflicted on him. He focuses his attention towards Atticus, when... (someone else will pick up from here.)

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Level: 1 (3/5 exp)
Gold: 125

i, Jess, sneak in from the left and repeatedly stab him in the back and sides.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

As Jess stabbed him in the sides and back (6 total damage), the warlord roared in pain, then spinning toward jess, swinging his mace wildly. Jess was able to dodge the attack, but the mace barely glanced off her arm ( 1 damage). Kranos took up his axe and swung a second time, this time contacting the beast's back (5 damage). The axe also tore a large hole in the goblin's leather armor (reduced defense). Atticus seems to stare at the goblin in a daze... perhaps he is casting a spell?
--------------------------------

My current standing:
Name: Kranos
GP: 6

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

HP: 9

Jess goes in for another strike, attempting to pierce his armor more so he is vulnerable.
Jess attacks him from behind and his legs.

(how much HP does the Goblin have left? or do you not put that up)

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

I dont put the goblin Warlord's HP up because hes kinda a mini boss. lets just say he has more than the wimp goblins. I wonder what happened to atticus and taven... never had people disappear at the beginning of a RPG before.

Jess attacks the goblin, making sure to try and pierce his armor. She successfully pierces the armor (reduced defense), but the piercing wasn't as effective as a regular attack. (4 damage)

The Goblin Warlord swung his mace high above his head, and did a whirlwind attack. Jess was able to dodge it, and Atticus was out of range, but Kranos and Taven weren't as lucky. Kranos got a good blow to the side (4 damage), and taven took quite a hit in the leg (2 damage). Taven (4 HP remaining) is still staring mindlessly at the enemy.

Kranos took up his axe and gave yet another blow to the big goblin, this time hitting him in the head. The massive axe dented the goblin's helmet, and did quite some damage (11 damage, critical). The Goblin Warlord is looking much weaker now.

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

Hello, where should I start
---------

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

lol you didnt reply for 2 or 3 days so we started without you. We are in the middle of an RP battle, so yea. just do some actions (attack the goblin warlord). Since you were gone, you werent able to defend yourself as good and you took some damage. So help kill the goblin warlord so the battle ends and you can heal up

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

OK
------
I try's to stab the ogre in the face and try to block if the orgre attacks back
------

Name: Taven
Level: 1 (1/5 exp)
HP: 6-8?=tell me my health I think I guessed good.
GP: 0

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Here are your current standings:

HP: 4/10 (you were wounded)
GP: 6
----------------------------------
First of all, its a Goblin Warlord not an ogre lol
Second, if you dont reply often, your character could end up dead.

Taven seems to awake from his trance. Taven stabs the Goblin warlord in the face (7 damage). The Goblin is extremely weak now. He tries to counter attack, but he is so weak that Taven easily blocks the attack with his shield. (absorbed by shield)

Kranos moves in for the kill. He takes his axe, spins around and, using centrifugal force, brings the axe to the Goblins chest. (8 damage, brutal styles.) The goblin falls to the ground, shudders, and takes his last breath.

Goblin Warlord has been slain.
-----------------------------------

All players Receive:

+5 EXP
+25 Gold

------------------
------Story------
------------------
With their Warlord defeated, the Goblin Army retreats. The humans cheer for their victory. During the Warlord's defeat, the humans pushed back the other goblins. The humans were victorious on this day.

The four adventurers (and the rest of the army) returned to the gate. There were few wounded, and fewer casualties.

Captain (talking to the adventurers):[i]Congratulations on our victory! Because of your valiant deeds, I am going to give you each an item of your choice. Also, it is the best payment we have.

Kranos: I will take that *points at an iron chain linked chestpiece*.
-------------------------------------
The rest of you can take items that you would like. Their quality is Iron or Silk.

Also, each player made a level, and has 3 leftover experience. Remember, we now all have 3 stat points and a skill point. Also, because we leveled, we all have our HP restored to normal. When we leveled, we also each gained 5 maximum HP.

Kranos: Stat Update
Name: Kranos
Level: 2 (3/10)
HP: 15
Strength: 7
Agility: 4
Intellect: 1
Wisdom: 1
GP: (I will calculate)
Gold: 150
Main Hand: Basic 2H Axe (4-6 dmg)
Off Hand: ----
Chest Armor: Iron Chain Mail
Helm: None
Accessory: Fanged Necklace (+1 str)
---------------
Note that we all have an accessory, we each have one that is appropriate for our class. I will update profiles when I get the information.

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

Taven Stat Update
Level: 2 (2/10 exp)
HP: 15/15
Class: Warrior
Strength:4 +1 stat point
Intelligence:2
Agility:3