ForumsForum GamesThe Wall (Firetail's version of the brick wall)

38 5414
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Following and getting some ideas from the brick wall (credit goes to ablu), I have decided to create my own army of walls.

First up is...
Darn...

Sand Wall
A weak sand wall piled high, it is easy to knock down.

HP: 500
Armor: 0.3
Danger Level: 2/100
Attacks: None
Defenses: None

You can either choose to take the wall's side, or to take the attacker's side.

Attacker's Weaponry:
-Nothing, except fists and feet.
Attacks:
-Punch
-Kick
-Headbutt
-Knock off (using knee)

Defender's Defenses:
-Nothing
Defend Attacks:
-Elbow Block
-Fist-to-fist
-Small block kick

Rules:
-You can only use weaponry given to you. You cannot launch something with a catapult if you do not have one.
-You can create new moves or combos using the weaponry you have, but must receive confirmation from me.

Attacks Budget: 500$
Defenders Budget: 2000$

Shop will come later.
Anyone can join.

• 38 Replies
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

I wanna join I'm on DEFENCE!

okay everytime a user attacks the wall I punch,kick and shoot them and I also create a dozen imitation of the wall to confuse them.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

lawl I didn't read the guide xD

okay i'll do fist to fist with riou

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Alright, after my amazing combo, I (take any items that may fall to the ground for the attackers side, and) do a good old fashioned 1-2 with the wall. I run away clapping my arms hysterically going "muahahaah" and jumping in the air all at the same time.

(I am now not close to the wall)

qwertywarrior
qwertywarrior
6 posts
Nomad

ookay im on the attackers side so i kick,punch headbutt, knee-in-the-groin (if it has a groin????) then i finish it off with good old roundhouse kick

qwertywarrior
qwertywarrior
6 posts
Nomad

then i run to a safe distance

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

I take firetails side wich is defenders and stand there ready to take out anybody!!!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I kick Russian Freak,and then go after the wall and punch it again...and what did you mean by backbreaking punch firetail?

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I join the attackers.

I use a combo of downwards Kicks called "Climb up" and then change my fists weapon to open hands weapon and use a combo used "Throw Sand". It uses Wall's HP to damage defenders.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

ALright, once again I make an assault on the sand wall. I punch it 3 times, then give it a good ol' kick, then smash my face in it (it now has a face imprint in it )

once again i run away to a safe distance

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I continue to throw massive heaps of sand at the defenders, destroying both the wall and them. And, I dug a bit of a hole in there, so I use it as a bit of a cover. I still continue firing.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

I help minnakht dig his hole, as to dig it faster. I then throw pocket sand at the wall.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

No! Don't restore the wall! Instead, take your place on it and use its sand as ammo to attack the defenders! And use it to build a wall around you, so you have cover! That's what I meant by "hole"!

I continue my actions as above.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

lool ok

So i scoop up sand around me for cover. This sand is from the partially destroyed remains of the wall. I then run up, kick the wall, hurting my foot, and limp back to my cover...

wooters
wooters
185 posts
Nomad

Im comeing in now, im on defenders side, I punch the attackers.

wooters
wooters
185 posts
Nomad

Im comeing in now, im on defenders side, I punch into thin air looking very intimidating, now i wait

Showing 16-30 of 38