ForumsForum GamesSoul RPG

28 4434
Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

In this game, you are a soul destroying creature that must kill other soul destroying creatures. Here are the classes:

Shinigami - strong in melee, mediocre in magic, weak in health, cannot directly attack souls, has a soul
Reaper - mediocre in melee, zero in magic, mediocre in health, can directly attack souls, hasn't got a soul
Soul Eater - weak in melee, weak in magic, strong in health, can directly attack souls, has a soul
Life Stringer - zero in melee, strong in magic, weak in health, can directly attack souls, has a soul
Lich - zero in melee, strong in magic, mediocre in health, cannot directly attack souls, hasn't got a soul
Undead - mediocre everything, cannot directly attack souls, hasn't got a soul
Angel - strong everything, can directly attack souls, has a soul
*once a class is chosen, no one can choose it again.
**if you choose angel, i will give you insanely stupidly hard and almost impossible missions, for the price that you can easily kill others, so angels are only effective in PvP
***the fact of not having a soul simply means that opponents that can attack souls directly lose this ability while fighting you and some spells don't work. the fact of being able of attacking the soul directly means that you can ignore the enemy's armor, defense...and sometimes even its health! (example: one enemy has 1000 health a reaper kills him dealing only 100 damage). so not having a soul and being able to attack the soul directly are both perks (now everyone, please don't rush on reapers)

when entering, use this sheet:

Name: (anything)
Class: (find the classes up)
Health: (don't put anything)
Mana: (don't put anything)
Force: (don't put anything)
Soul: (yes/no, see at the classes)
Attack soul: (yes/no, see at the classes)
Starting weapon: (try not to exaggerate, unless you are an angel, a fusion bomb would help)
Starting skill: (don't put anything)

i will take only 3 people but in this game you can die and be replaced

• 28 Replies
Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

@sense:
No noob you don't get fucking anything than a tape to keep your mouth shut! go there quickly or ill release my sword on your neck and shred you to pieces!
a)"Sorry, sir, ill go there immediately!"
b)"You are the one to keep your mouth shut! Take that back!"
c)Attack him (remember that he is a vice-captain)

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

Examine me
Examine A Spear
Examine surroundings
Search for stuff
Walk north if possible

Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

@Mmmm...whatever:
Ya you examined all that stuff and it took you a day because soul eaters are not that smart. You went north and whatever i don't have the slightest idea what to do with you so...
THIS IS A FREESTYLE-AND BE MORE CLEAR!

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

Then...

Check how do I look like
Check how does A Spear look like and what does it do
Check where I am
Check if there are some objects nearby that could be useful and I can pick them up and add to my inventory
Walk in any direction to trigger a plot action

Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

@Mmmm:

you walk inot a hole. the end

one space is free people, enroll!!!!!!!!!!!!

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Name: Sense
Class: Shinigami
Health: 25
Mana: 50
Force: 100
Soul: Yes
Attack soul: No
Starting weapon: Katana (name is Tengeki Iashi)
Starting skill:
Appear, Tengeki Iashi
Costs: nothing
Release your sword. Now, it looks life a long tail with many ends. Increases a little the damage, but useless in rest. Empowers other skills.
--
A shinigami's gotta do what a shinigami's gotta do...

Yessir! Sorry sir! Right away!

Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

@sense:
"Don't lick my ass and just go to the captain." So you went to the 8th court. The court was VERY big, so big you could not see the ceiling if you were close, and 100 crystals were sticked on the wall. Anyway, you entered. While you were walking, the ground under you shattered, making you fall. The, suddenly, a figure appeared above you, holding a huge blue sword with a hammer end.
"Who the fuck are you?"
"Greetings ow mighty sir of the 8th division, Grunt Stalker! I am surprised of your appearance, honored by your presence and wondered by your spirit!"
"Ow yes, you are the one! The vice-captain told me a sucker like you will come. Well there is no room for girly homos out here!"
THIS IS A REDUCED FREESTYLE

Burnt
Burnt
661 posts
Nomad

I ask the guy what is he so afraid of this 1 day,so I know what I should be prepared for.And I want a coffee and a donut every 2 hours.

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Starting skill:
Appear, Tengeki Iashi
Release your sword. Now, it looks life a long tail with many ends. Increases a little the damage, but useless in rest. Empowers other skills.
--
"Greetings ow mighty sir of the 8th division, Grunt Stalker! I am surprised of your appearance, honored by your presence and wondered by your spirit!"

I hope.

Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

@Burn:
"well, you see, i am hunted by a sort of...zombies. But only during the first and last two months of the year, and this period ends tomorrow. Ow and, if you help me, ill give you power, money, anything you want."
a)"Ok"
b)"No"
c)Wait here till the zombies come. Then, help the zombies kill the guy and steal everything in his house.
THIS IS A PATH

@Sense:
"Don't repeat yourself. You are lucky i need new soldiers, normally i would not take a slacker like you!"
"Thank you, sir! Im grateful, sir!"
"Now, your first mission. It is a gradeless mission, so you should be able to do it. Make up my hair!"
a) Make up his hair.
b) "Im gonna kill you!"
THIS IS A PATH

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Starting skill:
Appear, Tengeki Iashi
--
"I will make up your hair, O mighty one, but first consider the fact that you are so great, I would not like to ruin your mighty hair! Your mighty hair already kicks arse!

Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

@sense:
don't know what to put, i really want to keep you but anyway i see it you die. give me an idea on my profile

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

Yay. That was a great &quotlot action".

What now?

Showing 16-28 of 28