ForumsGamesAm I the only one who thinks that Sonny Was TOO easy

35 4762
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

I know most of you will click on this thinker, "idiot player who uses easy difficulty". But no I used Herioc, infact I haven't used any other difficulty since I first played sonny. I used psychological (because spellcasters are the coolest in any RPG). I noticed at the end of the game that I did not lose once in the last town. Really the only two battles I had any trouble with were Gregor and the Baron, and I defeated both easily once I changed what moves I had access to.
But with my normal set of attacks I was able to do six 6,000 point attacks in a row.
Basically the battles gave me no mental challenge, in general I felt the game gave no mental challenge.
You want to know why this was, because Sonny follows the balancing mode most RPGs have a trouble with. This is that if you completely specialize in one area you become invincible. Meaning this, I put every single point into instinct, always equipped the weapon with the most instinct to me and by the end I was doing such ridiculous damage that I found myself battling Lex Luther.

• 35 Replies
Showing 46-45 of 35