ForumsArt, Music, and WritingWriters Contest, hosted by Thoad!

168 29368
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hello, I'm the well renowned Thoadthetoad, who made the insanely popular story, "The Moderation Wars". Now then, I've seen a whole lot of writing contests but they are just terrible, no organazation or rules. Let me just tell you that this is NOT A PLACE to put crappy 5 minute 3 sentence stories that literally anyone could have written. Now then, here's the basic rules:

1. Must not be SMUT. A simple sexual reference or a wink wink nudge nudge is fine, hell, even something a woman in her 40's would read to feel secure is fine, but don't make the characters have ANY contact. This includes: Groping, fondling, HXC (hardcore), anal, buttocks grabbing or sucking. A kiss I can handle, maybe tounge, but don't make it descriptive to where younger users would be creeped out, OKAY?!

2. Story must be within 500 - 1000 words. Please keep it within that so I won't get tired reading, and so that it actually has some structure.

3. You HAVE to have a beginning, middle, and end in your story! No "to be continued" things. You may use the same characters and whatnot, but please do not leave things opened.

4. I would very much appreciate if you put how many words were in your entry. It braces me for it and I won't have to count it all that much. Again, I'd very much appreciate it if you were HONEST with it.

5. This is prose ONLY, no poetry, guys.

6. Must be relevant to the theme, which I will assign every... oh I say 2 weeks would be enough.

7. There can only be 7 entries at the most, because I think I'll die if I have to read any more than that. So if it reaches the cap before the deadline, I'll judge there.

8. No fanfictions of your favorite series unless noted that

So those are the rules, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I like questions after all.

This rounds theme will be....

Anime

Fanfics are ok, but is strongly unadvised. As I tend to detest fanfics... I hope you all have a good time writing, and I hope some more people come to here instead of the other places. Btw, every story has to have DIRECT link to the theme, even if it's roundabout, I don't care, so long as it's still a direct link from the story to it, no chains.

• 168 Replies
Showing 241-240 of 168