ForumsArt, Music, and WritingNicho's Writing Thread [Archives on Pg 47]

512 272724
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Since thisnotalt( pretty sure I got the spelling wrong) suggested it, I think I will create a thread just to post my stories. Ok now to find them... *Digs deep into the AMW Section to find his stories*

• 512 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

That and because they'll just laugh at how bad it all is.

Yeah. . .I doubt it.

Nah can't be bothered to create another account....In fact, I'm too tired to do many things these days.

Tiredness. . .tiredness. . . .
Whatever. Just a suggestion.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Yeah. . .I doubt it.

Doubt? There is no doubt in their absurdity...
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Your stories are all the same, they aren`t dark at all just boring and all death death like emo, you don`t know anything about real death.

My Uncle died of cancer. My friend died of leukimia. My paternal grandparents are all dead. And you can say I don't understand?

I wouldn't say they're all the same. Would Berry Pomeroy Castle and Now or Never, Now And Forever be the same?
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

you don`t know anything about real death.

You must not know Nich very well. . .don't be belittling.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

You must not know Nich very well. . .don't be belittling.

Oh don't bother, some people tend to make judgements before they fully know the other party. Oh, I wouldn't know death when my best friend suddenly died of a rare strain of cancer within a single week of diagnosis. Yeah, I won't.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Oh don't bother, some people tend to make judgements before they fully know the other party.

True.

GAGA's post above you. . .fail. . .fail.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

True.
GAGA's post above you. . .fail. . .fail.

Well *cough*

If you know what I think of death, I'm not emo. I take it in my stride, death is inevitable, no one can slip past it. Death to me is an adventure, no one knows what's on the other side, and that thought just sweeps aside all my fears of death.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Well my parents were divorced when I was 5, my brother was killed by a shotgun when I was 6, my mother was then unstable and I had to show her many attention, and 4 days ago my friend from class died in a bus accident in Egypt, and I haven`t seen my dad for 8 years, maybe he is dead too.It isn`t all that dark you know.

I hate to compare such things, but oh well you wanted it.

My aunts are bankrupt.
My Mum and Dad need operations.
I have never seen my paternal grandparents since they died.
My best friend died as I mentioned, within a week of diagnosis.
I got into a car crash at age 5.
My family's financial situation isn't too good.
My parents almost divorced...thrice.
My uncle died of cancer.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Mine is still badder.

Yaknow, b*tching that someone who has about a sixth of his family dead doesn't know death in his art topic on an online forum isn't exactly the most mature or smart thing to do. This isn't exactly your shining moment. You just don't talk about that stuff like this - I have my fair share of tragedies, but I'm not mentioning them - why? Because doing so makes you seem like an a**.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Thank you alt. Can we just move on, my poems and stories are getting submerged. I can have a nice chat with you about death, but not on the thread, and we can see who doesn't know death. But no, that would just be rather pointless.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I can have a nice chat with you about death, but not on the thread, and we can see who doesn't know death.

I could say we both know death and tragedy. But yes, it would be a pointless discussion. Bad for us both. Welcome, btw. Hopefully he won't come back.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I could say we both know death and tragedy. But yes, it would be a pointless discussion. Bad for us both. Welcome, btw. Hopefully he won't come back.

I was referring to GAGA. I've spoken to you before.

WOW whatever carry on, it isn`t dark at all

Barging into threads, saying that people are emo, that their lives aren't actually very bad, and then saying such things certainly shows alot.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I have never said go away. I said, tone it down. For once, just look before asking.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Look at you making you look like some tragic person while telling other people who also know tragedy better than you to go away, not nice.

You went into is thread, called him emo and told him he doesn't know death, and you're telling him he's the rude one? Are you high?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Well you know no matter how life acts you must work to improve it every day not just telling yourself that is bad, I didn`t mean to offend you but same stuff happened to me but I think positive, sorry.

It's not always easy for some people you know. And labelling one emo for that certainly does not help.
Showing 346-360 of 512