ForumsForum GamesHitman RPG

53 12548
Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

You a a budding freelance hitman who just got his first job. (read below for more info...) To sign up, post here in the following format...

Name: Make up something cool!
HP: 100/100 (Will go down, never higher)
Cash: $1000 (Will get cash for completing misisons, more if you are lucky! )
Weapons: 9mm Pistol (With Silencer) (You can buy more as you go along, watch out, all are not available at first...)

What you are going to do: This is where you plan how you will assassinate your target. You type a general idea of what you will do to kill this target with utmost efficiency! Once I have seen it, I go to a random number generator (online) and depending on the number that is produced, the higher it is, the better the outcome! (don't worry, I wont fib! You will not EVER have knowledge of your number!!

OK, here is your first target.

A small time rival gangster will be at lunch today. It will be a big hotel/restraunt, so we are inserting in the penthouse. There is a building opposite it, but without a sniper, you could not hit your target. There are lots of tables, but remember, be discreet, noone should see you, or know that you shot this man.
Good luck.

After every mission, you will be given a summery, what outcomes there are, and then a shop. What is in the shop is random but the same for everyone after mission x (x being variable) Have fun with it guys!

One more thing. Dont go superhero. This should be a realistic as possible. If you shoot someone in the leg, or get shot, you aint gonna move as fast, cause you just got shot in the leg mate! And without some form of ladder, or grappeling hook, you can't just jump on to a roof or something!

P.S. If you have a low number, you may have to battle each other for your target!
PP.SS. If you do die, you can revive yourself for half of your total cash. (You will also lose one of you guns at random, but only if you have two or more, you can not use lose your only one.)

• 53 Replies
sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Ok, but do I get poison?

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

TO SENSE

No, only TJ got it cause he did something so something happened, you only have the pistol.

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Name:TJ
HP: 100/100
Cash:$1000
Weapon's:9mm Pistol (With Silencer) 1x Poison

I Walk Into The Hotel I Order Some Water The Waiter Come's Over And Give's Me It I Smash The Bottle he Come's Over He Open's The Staff Only Cupord I Follew Him Into There Unseen I tie Him Up And Take His Stuff off Im And Put It On Me The Rival Gangster Order's Some Tea I Go Tell The Cheif He Give's Me It I Add The Poison Unseen Then Give Him It He Start's Chokeing On It He Die's And The Cheif Goes To Court And I Leave

Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

Ok I shall sign up (You might say no...)

Name: Dark
Cash: $1000
Weapons: 9mm Pistol (Silenced)

I walk into the restaurant, the target is eating at a table in the corner. I have a drink and walk back out, while I walk past I open a window nearby the target. I go to base, disguise myself, and come back. Luckily, the window is still open and the target still eating. I walk past once more, and shoot. The man is on the floor and the restaurant staff are confused and worried. Mission accomplished...

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Name: Bishop
Hp: 100/100

I walk in and scope out my target I wait until he is almost down eating and leave. I hurry outside and wait for him outside as a taxis is driving by I shot the driver durring all the commotion I walk up and shoot the target in the back and make my escape.

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Name: Bishop
Hp: 100/100

I walk in and scope out my target I wait until he is almost down eating and leave. I hurry outside and wait for him outside as a taxis is driving by I shot the driver durring all the commotion I walk up and shoot the target in the back and make my escape.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I walk in, then I get a job as waiter. After I get the job, I make myself spill the gangster`s food. Then, when they look to see what has happened, I quickly shoot and run away. Misson Accomplished

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

OK, that was your plan, but, here is the real story based on your number...

TJ

You walk out of your penthouse (side note, you cant walk in to the hotel, you were already there!) and go to the restraunt. After surveying the surroundings, you follow a waiter into the kitchen, and when he is not looking, you knock him out, tie him up and steal his clothes. The gangster orders tea and you take your oppoutunity. You take out your small bottle of poison and pour it into the tea. You act all waiter-like and give him the tea. He drinks it and he dies. Hotel security notice you walking out of the building. Just before you can drive away, security open fire on you and you get shot in the arm. Nowhere near fatal, but you think "At least I got the guy, and I get my money."

Overall Outcomes

+$2000
-25HP

Dark

You exit from your penthouse and go down to the restraunt. You order a drink and take a look at your surroundings. You know something is wrong. But, nethertheless, you had a job to do and you began to do it. You noticed a window near your target and wanted a better look. You finish your drink and walk casually by. He is being given tea. You go back to the penthouse to find a disguise on the bed. You put it on and go back down to your window. When you walk past and fire casually, you look to see your handiwork. But the rival was already dead without a bullet in him and you had shot a civilian. You duck very quickly and before you know it, BANG, you hear gunfire. Hotel security have opened fire, but not on you. You attempt to go the murder scene and look horrified to blend in. But you are actually looking for an escape route. You notice the door is open and the Hotel security is looking away. You bolt for the door but a man with a shotgun notices you. You get fired on but the man misses. You take cover and wait for him to come around the corner. He does that and you snap his neck, taking his shotgun. You run for your bike, which was pre-planted by the people who hired you. You hide the shotgun under your coat by sawing half off it off. You ride away.

Overall Outcomes

+ 1 Sawed-Off Shotgun

OK, there are some results, but the following people are still to post...

The Hitman
Jess (Female)
Sherdil Shah
Sense

But the people who just had their mission results may now spend some of their cash on items in, the shop. All people after completing mission 1 go to this shop...

Bandages - $50 - Heals 15HP. Can be taken into field or used in your base. 3 max in field.
Poison - $150 - Can be put in any form of food. Will kill without a trace. (Like you would still be in the country!) 1 max in field.
12 gauge shotgun - $700 - Just fits under your coat. Can't take through metal detectors, no way.
Atache Case - $500 - Fits 1 pistol in their. But can be taken through metal detectors.
M9 - $400 - A lightweight, 20 round magazine pistol. Comes with silencer, good range.

To buy, please state what you are buying in the post then you can auto add it to your &quotrofile".
1 thing, you can only take 1 primary weapon, 1 pistol and 1 inventory item into the field. e.x. My kit is 1 12 gauge shotgun, 1 9mm pistol and 3 x bandages. Or another kit could be... 1 Sawed-Off Shotgun, 1 M9 and 1 x poison.

OK, for those of you you have done the 1st mission, here is mission 2...

Someone is leaving the country. A high ranked drug dealer. He is giving crack to all of my friends, and they don't even know its crack! So I want this man to not see the next sunrise, kapeesh? He will be at the airport soon. But be warned, the only way in is through metal detectors, and security is armed with automatics, so guns may not be the way to handle this thing. Payment, is available. Good luck, I'm counting on you.

OK, think it over people. Will check this thread in about 8 hours!

P.S. Since there are people on 2 different mission, ps state which mission you are making a plan for!

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

Bluedy

You walk down from your penthouse apartment and go down to the applications floor. They are short on waiters so the job is yours...no questions asked. (You pulled a gun on him) The gangster orders spaghetti, perfect. You take the food to him and..."trip". You say sorry but instead of pulling out a napkin to clean the stuff up, you pull a gun and put one in his head. You actually do trip when running out this time and you think you broke your nose. But besides that, your getaway was clean.

Overall Outcomes

+ $2000
- 10HP

Bishop

You come down from your penthouse and scope out your target. You remain hidden until he is eating. You get a bag of chips, eat them and hide the gun in there. You wait outside for your target and a taxi comes for him. He gets in and you shoot the driver. The gangster wails like a little girl and you shoot him twice. Everyone heard his screams and rush over. Someone calls security but by the time they are there, you are in your car. One of them fires a round off and just grazes you. Home free.

Overall Outcomes

+ $2000
- 5HP

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Bandages - $50 - Heals 15HP. Can be taken into field or used in your base. 3 max in field.
Poison - $150 - Can be put in any form of food. Will kill without a trace. (Like you would still be in the country!) 1 max in field.
12 gauge shotgun - $700 - Just fits under your coat. Can't take through metal detectors, no way.
Atache Case - $500 - Fits 1 pistol in their. But can be taken through metal detectors.
M9 - $400 - A lightweight, 20 round magazine pistol. Comes with silencer, good range.

I buy them all

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I buy them all

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

Bluydee

Pls update your profile to affect changes made to cash and weapons. And state what you are equipping for your next mission.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: The Hitman
Weapons:Poison

Misson 2:I go get food and put poison in it. Then I give the drug dealer the food. I go away while he dies.

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Shop:
1x M9
1x Poison
1x Atache Case
Total Cost: $1050
Remainder: $950
Mission 2
I use the remainder of my money to purchase a ticket on the same flight. I go to the airport and put poison and the M9 in the atache case and board the plane. I take a seat 2 rows behind the dealer and wait until night to make my move. When the cabin clears i shoot the target grazing his arm (on purpose). I rush to his aid claiming that I'm a doctor. I put pressure on the wound with a scarf soaked in the poison. I tell the person next to him to put pressure on the wound as I tell him that I am go to get the flight attendant. I move to the back of the plane and wait there until the plane lands and make my escape.

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

OK, more outcomes and notes...

Bluedy

One more chance, detail or out!

Bishop

Just a couple of notes... (not that bad!)

a) Every post you put in, pls put your full profile. (name, cash, HP and weapons.) Also, pls note which weapons you carry with you into the field, (put " - equipped" next to the weapon name!) in consideration with the limitations!

b) You do not have to buy a plane ticket, it comes under "on the job expenses". lol. So take your momey back!

c) You have an extra $1000. Remember you started the game with that $1000, then you got an extra $2000!

Anyway, outcome time!

You frive to the airport and spot your target walking in. You note which plane he is getting on and buy a ticket for the same plane. You go to the toilet and place your bottle of poison and M9 pistol into your atache case. You walk through the metal detectors and no buzz. You sigh with relief. You board the plane and sit down. Your position is very far away from your target. After the plane takes off, you take your M9 stealthily out of your case and conceal it under your coat. When the dealer is ducking down, you notice his arm out, you fire at the arm but miss! Everyone panics. There is only 1 gun on the plane, and thats yours, but noone knows that. But the dealer thinks he is being targeted so he pulls a knife. You begin to panic to try blend in. He takes a hostage and claims that if noone owns up, he will kill the woman. You cock your weapon putting one bullet in the chamber and stand up. You pull out you gun calmly and depress the magazine from it. As the dealer releases the hostage he challenges you to a fist fight. You accept. As he puts away his knife, you quickly pick up your gun and shoot him in the head. As the plane lands, you are quickly arrested. After being taken to your cell, you have a visitor, your employer. He has paid your bail but it came out of your payment! He still congratulates you.

Overall Outcomes

+ $500

MISSION 2 SHOP

Baretta 50. Cal Sniper - $2000 - A big damn gun. You would have to plant this somewhere because you could not hide it on your person. You can hear it from 1 mile away, but you can only fire it at 3 quater mile distance. But did I mention it is big?
Radio Distortion device - $800 - Can prevent people from calling for help as it distorts radio waves.

OK, there ya go, here is your next task.

OK fool, there is this guy who I want you to like, dust. He is a military general and he always likes his base, Fort Cansas, in the US of A. If you go in their gung ho and all that, you are gonna get capped, so find a way to get in. He goes to work in a Humvee so don't try that sucker! I will pay you well for this, don't fail fool!

Showing 16-30 of 53