ForumsForum GamesHitman RPG

53 12549
Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

You a a budding freelance hitman who just got his first job. (read below for more info...) To sign up, post here in the following format...

Name: Make up something cool!
HP: 100/100 (Will go down, never higher)
Cash: $1000 (Will get cash for completing misisons, more if you are lucky! )
Weapons: 9mm Pistol (With Silencer) (You can buy more as you go along, watch out, all are not available at first...)

What you are going to do: This is where you plan how you will assassinate your target. You type a general idea of what you will do to kill this target with utmost efficiency! Once I have seen it, I go to a random number generator (online) and depending on the number that is produced, the higher it is, the better the outcome! (don't worry, I wont fib! You will not EVER have knowledge of your number!!

OK, here is your first target.

A small time rival gangster will be at lunch today. It will be a big hotel/restraunt, so we are inserting in the penthouse. There is a building opposite it, but without a sniper, you could not hit your target. There are lots of tables, but remember, be discreet, noone should see you, or know that you shot this man.
Good luck.

After every mission, you will be given a summery, what outcomes there are, and then a shop. What is in the shop is random but the same for everyone after mission x (x being variable) Have fun with it guys!

One more thing. Dont go superhero. This should be a realistic as possible. If you shoot someone in the leg, or get shot, you aint gonna move as fast, cause you just got shot in the leg mate! And without some form of ladder, or grappeling hook, you can't just jump on to a roof or something!

P.S. If you have a low number, you may have to battle each other for your target!
PP.SS. If you do die, you can revive yourself for half of your total cash. (You will also lose one of you guns at random, but only if you have two or more, you can not use lose your only one.)

• 53 Replies
Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

Bishop

The **** is load but the fancy term for it, which is another word which is rude...

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

I Buy The 30 Cal Sniper For $2000 And Sit Down On A Buliding With A Sight Of The Airoplane And The Check In I See Him I Open Fire Then Duck For A Bit Of Time Then I Crawl To The Stair's And Go Out Undetcted And then Get Away

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Name: Bishop
HP: 95/100
Cash: $450
Weapons:Barret .50 Cal

I camp out on a high vantage point with the Barret .50 Cal. I wait until I see him coming to work. I line up the shot and fire at him. A check to confirm my target's death, and I make my escape unseen.

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

Thomas1st

2 things:
1) have to put profile on every post pls.
2) You can't have the 50 cal because that is the after mission 2 store, you have only done mission 1.

Bishop

He is driving in a Humvee, and your bullet will not penetrate the Humvee, this is not an outcome.

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Name:TJ
HP: 75/100
Cash:$1000
Weapon's:9mm Pistol (With Silencer)

Mission 2 Kill The Drug Dealer
Ok I Put Somethiing On My 9mm Gun That Make's It Non Metal And A Army Costuime On And Go Through The security I find Out What Plane He Is Going On And Book That One While He Is Boreding I Run By The Tree's So No One Can see Me I Wait Till I See Him Before He Is Able To get On The bridige To Get On the Plane A Open Fire Hiting Him In The Head Killing Him I Get Down Blending In With My Army Costuime The Security hink That it Is A sniper Or Something I Make My get Away to My Pent House
Mission Succes??

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

Thomas1st

Buy the atache case, only way to make things non-metal.

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Um, the Barret .50 cals are anti- vehicle guns and are actually used to disable and destroy tanks and other vehicels such as humvees so... i guees i'll change mine a little.

First I'll shoot out the tires wait for him to walk out and then shoot him is that good?

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Name:TJ
HP: 75/100
Cash:$1500
Weapon's:9mm Pistol (With Silencer) Attache Case

Mission 2 Kill The Drug Dealer
Ok I Put The Attache Case On My 9mm Gun That Make's It Non Metal And A Army Costuime On And Go Through The security I find Out What Plane He Is Going On And Book That One While He Is Boreding I Run By The Tree's So No One Can see Me I Wait Till I See Him Before He Is Able To get On The bridige To Get On the Plane A Open Fire Hiting Him In The Head Killing Him I Get Down Blending In With My Army Costuime The Security hink That it Is A sniper Or Something I Make My get Away to My Pent House
Mission Succes??

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

TJ

You drive to the airport with an army costume. You go through security with your atache case and all seems to be going fine. You wait until the drug dealer has boarded and you find a good spot to take this guy out. You let loose a few rounds when noones looking, and you hit him square on the head. You rush up to look like you are helping. But someone notices your gun. She screams and you run. You drop the atache case in the panic but you get away clean.

Overall Outcomes

+ $2500
- Atache Case

You may now use the mission 2 shop.

Bishop

You know what you have to do. You find a nice construction site to snipe from. Some sees you and you snap their neck. Cannon fodder you think. You get on the highest "building" and wait for your target to pass. You are aiming for the tyres of the car. You see the Humvee and its in a hurry. You blindly fire someone near the tyres and you hear a screech. 3 army soldiers come out with M4's. You hide. You are unsure of what to do. You see the general through one of the open doors. But they may see you popping out. You are still unsure what to do. You try to relocate. They see you. You are almost gunned down but these guys need to spend more time at the range! You pop out and shoot the general in the leg. He limps out and you shoot him again. You then escape. But the army men locked down all the vehicles in the area. Heis armed with a M9 pistol. You take out yours and take his head off. You get in your car and drive off.

Overall Outcomes

+ $3000
+ M9 Pistol (You can now say dual M9)

Oh yes, and pls list all your guns and items when posting, thanks.

SHOP - MISSION 3

Bandages - $50 - Heals 15HP. Can be taken into field or used in your base. 3 max in field.
Radio Distortion device - $800 - Can prevent people from calling for help as it distorts radio waves.
Atache Case - $500 - Fits 1 pistol in their. But can be taken through metal detectors.
M9 - $400 - A lightweight, 20 round magazine pistol. Comes with silencer, good range.

Here is your next task:

Good evening. There is this cultist that needs to be... Disposed of. He keeps coming into my club and killing everyone. He thinks they are satans spawn or something. Who knows? But he has his own club. He is afraid of being killed so all the time, he stays in his armoured room. Couldn't drive a car through their. The only time he ever comes out is...never. He has life essentials in there and the door opens once a week for when he gets more food for the next week. I think this will be tricky. Good luck though.

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

TJ

You drive to the airport with an army costume. You go through security with your atache case and all seems to be going fine. You wait until the drug dealer has boarded and you find a good spot to take this guy out. You let loose a few rounds when noones looking, and you hit him square on the head. You rush up to look like you are helping. But someone notices your gun. She screams and you run. You drop the atache case in the panic but you get away clean.

Overall Outcomes

+ $2500
- Atache Case

Bishop

You know what you have to do. You find a nice construction site to snipe from. Some sees you and you snap their neck. Cannon fodder you think. You get on the highest "building" and wait for your target to pass. You are aiming for the tyres of the car. You see the Humvee and its in a hurry. You blindly fire someone near the tyres and you hear a screech. 3 army soldiers come out with M4's. You hide. You are unsure of what to do. You see the general through one of the open doors. But they may see you popping out. You are still unsure what to do. You try to relocate. They see you. You are almost gunned down but these guys need to spend more time at the range! You pop out and shoot the general in the leg. He limps out and you shoot him again. You then escape. But the army men locked down all the vehicles in the area. Heis armed with a M9 pistol. You take out yours and take his head off. You get in your car and drive off.

Overall Outcomes

+ $3000

SHOP - MISSION 3

Bandages - $50 - Heals 15HP. Can be taken into field or used in your base. 3 max in field.
Radio Distortion device - $800 - Can prevent people from calling for help as it distorts radio waves.
Atache Case - $500 - Fits 1 pistol in their. But can be taken through metal detectors.
M9 - $400 - A lightweight, 20 round magazine pistol. Comes with silencer, good range.

Here is your next task:

Good evening. There is this cultist that needs to be... Disposed of. He keeps coming into my club and killing everyone. He thinks they are satans spawn or something. Who knows? But he has his own club. He is afraid of being killed so all the time, he stays in his armoured room. Couldn't drive a car through their. The only time he ever comes out is...never. He has life essentials in there and the door opens once a week for when he gets more food for the next week. I think this will be tricky. Good luck though.

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

TJ

Overall Outcomes

+ $2500
- Atache Case

Bishop

Overall Outcomes

+ $3000

SHOP - MISSION 3

Here is your next task:

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

TJ

Overall Outcomes

+ $2500
- Atache Case

Bishop

Overall Outcomes

+ $3000

SHOP - MISSION 3

Here is your next task:

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Weapon: Dual M9
Money: $3450
I scope out my target for one week to know his schedule and when he receives his shipment. I wait for it to come I kill the driver and dispose of the body. I pose as the driver and wait for him to open the door. I take out the dual M9's I have hidden in the food and shoot him twice. i casually walk out of the club and return to my penthouse.

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

I forgot

HP: 85
Money: $3450
Weapons: Dual M9- Equipped
Barret .50 Cal Sniper Rifle, Attache Case

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

TJ

Overall Outcomes

+ $2500
- Atache Case

Bishop

Overall Outcomes

+ $3000

SHOP - MISSION 3

Here is your next task:

Showing 31-45 of 53