ForumsWEPRDoes anyone not believe in God?

69 10418
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

I mean this in the most unoffensive way possible. while i will speak my mind, I do have utmost respect for anyone and everyone and their beliefs and religion, and I do not mean to upset you in any way possible.
However, I will say that I do not believe in god or really any religion at that. I do not believe that God or a superior entity created all things. I do not believe that God answers prayers to those who worship them. If you think about it, one average and normal person may be praying somewhere in the United States in the hopes that God will give do them a service in some form or another and that it gets done somehow. However, what about the hundreds of young children in the Middle East who happen to be starving at that same moment? Aren't they praying too? So why is it that one average worshipper is done their service and hundreds more innocent and far humbler children starve to death because they were not done theirs? I simply cannot see the logic in this outcome, which happens everyday. Could it be that God plays favorites? I shudder at that thought. What happened to we're all created equal? Or maybe were not...

Again, I mean absolutely no disrespect of any kind towards anybody of any religion.

• 69 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 69