Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Submachine 2 (Request)

Posted Mar 19, '08 at 10:49am

Kanzer

Kanzer

23 posts

I've finished SM 5, ZS and 1 but here I'm stuck in the place at the end of the metal ladders, where there's a switch you can't operate unless you activate 2 consoles on the sides. I did the one on the right where you have to put all 4 sticks in the center square, but the other one (on the left) requires a 4 cypher number.

The panel has an e carved on it, but I can't come with the correct number out of every those I have (including the number on the diary combined with that 3 I saw on a machine (c=3) on the lower lever). I even tried writing the first cyphers of the number e.

Any help I could get? I would appreciate it. If anyone has any question about the game feel free to write it ehere too so we can all help out each other.

Posted Mar 19, '08 at 11:41am

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,262 posts

Knight

I already made a full walkthrough for submachine 2, as well as sub 3. It should be... here.

You have to scroll down a bit, past the Sub 3 walkthrough, to get to Sub 2. That reminds me, I never finished my Sub 4 walkthrough. A quick answer to you question: e=mc^2. Remember Einstein the cat? I bet you are going "oooohhhh, I get it" right now

Posted Mar 19, '08 at 7:05pm

Kanzer

Kanzer

23 posts

>.<

Many thanks to you! I didn't see it because I was only looking in the topic titles... you're a nice fellow! Thanks again and see you around!

Posted Mar 19, '08 at 7:17pm

AAA

AAA

140 posts

Isnt ther already one

Reply to Submachine 2 (Request)

You must be logged in to post a reply!