ForumsWEPRSerial Killers

132 25412
WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

No doubt they are sick individuals, but everyone feels like killing another human being at one point. It's a part of life, and I myself am fascinated with serial killers. My favorite would be Jeffery Dahmer, you guys?

• 132 Replies
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

but im "ignorant" so "enlighten me"

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Damn I like a ghost....

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

Nah, I think I'm good.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

lol so i have an excuse to be a troll now coz i have no idea what it is, so thank you!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Haha... I sry to anyone I may have offend.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

Ha.. your just too lazy to use google. I can't help you there.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Yup GOOGLE the computers olny and every soluition to everything... Good ol google.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

well since you seem to know EVERYTHING, then why dont you tell me? or do you not really know?

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

I do know, and I don't want to waste my time tellin' you. And besides, this is funnier than all hell.

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

ok i looked it up on wiki.

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion

Umm. Ok then

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

well obviously you dont.

GrandeShanaynay
GrandeShanaynay
23 posts
Nomad

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

lol i just read it from wikipedia a few minutes ago, and now that i mention it, that sounds a LOT like wizinblack!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

WOW there ia alot and I mean ALOT of hate coming from this disscution.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

i know and ill admit its mostly me telling wiz off sorry moderators but he sort of deserves it D:

Showing 91-105 of 132