ForumsForum GamesStrange forest RPG

57 9438
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Here is my first RPG. You are all stuck in a huge forest with no way out. the forest has dinosaurs, meat eating plats, and lots of strange creatures. their are 5 of you. the four classes are veteran, tribe healer, beast-master, and hunter.

Veteran

served in veitnam and can give skill buffs to other players. they are very weak but have lots of health.

Name:---
Level: 1
HP: 40/40
MP: 10/10
SP: 35/35
Atk:5
Def:5
Weapon: large knife Atk+3
Armor: leather camo's Def+2
Skills: mentor (teaches another player all his knowledge and adds all his stats to there's cost 25 SP) improvise (makes either a strong weapon or shelter for only that battle cost 10 SP)

tribe healer

found them in a tribe they seam to know lots of healing herbs in the area.

HP: 15/15
MP: 40/40
SP: 5/5
Atk:1
Def:10
Weapon: blow dart gun Atk+1 Weapon skill tranquilise (stuns enemy for 2 turns cost ALL MP but recovers 5 per turn for 10 turns)
Armor: animal hides Def+5
Skills: search (when a enemy is weak they can be searched for suplies cost 20 MP 2 SP) remedy (can heal a team member of all bad effects and 20 HP will increase with levels cost 10 MP)

beast-master

was a vet in the real world so they can make friends with wounded animals they did not hurt to much. a very valuable player in tough area's.

HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
SP: 25/25
Atk:7
Def:7
Weapon: scalpal atk+2
Armor: blood spattered coat def+5 due to intimadation
Skills: tame (tame an animal to fight in your place if you have done no more than 30% damage to them and they have 10% left cost 15 MP and SP) scan (spots weak points on enemeis and all attacks on them ignore Def cost 10 MP and SP)

hunter
very skilled with weapons and ... hunts?

HP: 25/25
MP: 10/10
SP: 10/10
Atk:9
Def:3
Weapon: rifle atk+4
Armor: orange suit def+3 they can't see you but your allies can
Skills: breath control (steady's aim for next 3 turns 50% critical hit 10 SP) Quick load (gets 2 more actions this turn 10 MP)

those are the classes so five people pick one, and then we will start.

1. I am not good at this so someone take over and control the game.
2. whoever takes over I already join as a beast-master.
3. whoever takes over feel free to ask me for advise.
4. this is not something like a situation is posted for each player! It is more like "Distopia RPG!"!!. !!!!
and some more !!!!!!!!

have fun

• 57 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 57