ForumsGamesGemCraft Zero - Special Damage Shrine Bug

3 3646
GCZero
GCZero
8 posts
Farmer

Everything in the game is great and works fine for me except for Special Damage Shrines. I'm currently level 98 and progressing through the game content and am looking for other people who have encountered these shrines, I think they first appear when you reveal the hidden levels in the second tier of battles.

Basically this is the problem:

When I attempt to use a level 6 Green Gem or level 1 Cyan Gem on
Special Damage Shrines the game freezes for me (I have not tried every type/level of gem on the shrines, but it worked properly with a level 3 Green Gem). When it freezes the beam of Green/Cyan light comes out of the shrine, affecting the monsters properly, but the game never returns to normal play instead sitting with the gold circles dancing around the Shrine. The game does allow me to access the 'Pause' menu and either Restart the Battle or Return to the Map.

In addition to that problem with the Special Damage Shrines there are amulets for using a level 6 or higher pure gem on the Special Damage Shrine of each color, but when I try to move any gem other than Green or Cyan to the shrine it says that it cannot use that gem. Are these meant to be the only two colors usable with the Special Damage Shrine, and if so can you remove the amulets for sing the other color gems with the shrine?

Thanks for everyone's input, and if you have a question about the game that you think I might be able to answer because of my experience with the game feel free to ask or point me toward a thread where you are asking for advice.

Thanks again, GCZero.

• 3 Replies
trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

I think you've leveled up higher than most of us...maybe in a week or two I will be able to see if I have that issue. When I get there-I will get there eventually-I'll check it out!

Ralphocop
Ralphocop
102 posts
Nomad

I tried it with a level 1 cyan gem and nothing happened vs 1 enemy nor 100 enemies in a beyond corruption level, but honestly The special damage shrines suck except when you use a nice blue gem

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Are these meant to be the only two colors usable with the Special Damage Shrine, and if so can you remove the amulets for sing the other color gems with the shrine?
Oh my... Such a good point. Since you can only use gems which have an effect that can be applied to monsters on those shrines, how are you supposed to ever get those amulets... >_>

I very rarely use Special Damage shrine, and haven't been around one with a grade 6 gem to spare yet, so I can't say if it's a common glitch. Try submitting a bug report to contact@gameinabottle.com
Showing 1-3 of 3