ForumsForum GamesOutcast RPG

99 20103
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Yeah, another of my RPGs. Im doing it differently this time.

You are a teen living with your parents in England (Doesnt really matter where, the country isnt important). You're fed up of getting the blame for everything in your life and you realised long ago that being a teen sucks. So you pack your bag, slam the door and leave. You dont know where your setting out to, but you know you better get tough and earn the respect you've lacked for years. Finally its time to get heard!

Character Sheet:

Name: (something awesome)
Sex: (Male or Female)
Description/Bio: (Make one up according to your 3 Skills, or just put unknown)
Skills: (see below)
-
-
-
Money: $0
Weapon: (Choose ONE everyday household item that you found laying around as your stormed out the door)

Skills
Choose 3

Athlete - You can outdo most at running.

AquaKid - You can swim well and hold your breath for a long time under water.

Charmer - You can charm people into liking/trusting you.

Scientist - You can combine chemicals and figure out codes.

Surgeon - You can patch up wounds and broken limbs.

Espionage - You are pretty sneaky and you can take others by surprise.

Tinker - You can build barriers and walls.

Mechanic - You can fix up motorbikes and cars.

'ard Man - You are tough, you can break down doors and intimidate others.

Hunter - You are good with a knife and other close combat weapons.

Pyro - You love fire yet you are pretty darn flame resistant.

4 People and we'll start.

• 99 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Quentin and Drago
"Listen kid, im not best pleased when im woke in the middle of the night. Now tell me who you are and what you want, pronto!" you growl at the boy.
He tells you his name is Drago and hes run away from home. Hes not sure where to go or what to do next. He squirms in your grip and you let go. You sigh a long weary breath and sit on the bed, pliers resting next to you.
"Kid, im in the same boat. Ive gone and left my parents, im sick of them. Who needs 'em anyway, eh? You're welcome to join me if your at a loss."
You get up to leave the room, bag on your shoulders, pliers in hand. Drago follows. You decide to play menacing towards him to see how hes easily scared. You turn on your heal and glare at him "Don't get in my way, mind. I could get by plenty easier without you."
He replies with a salute and these words "You said it soldier! I wont be a nusiance, i'll be a great help."
Drago looks around the room and raises an eyebrow. "Now to get out of this dump."
You both look at each other and say in unison-
"So... Where to first?"

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Name: Quentin
Sex: Male
Description/Bio: Unknown
Skills:
- Espionage
-Hunter
- Surgeon
Weapon: Rusty Shears, Knife (Holstered)
Items: Thread and String, Soft Bread Rolls,House Key
Clothes: Camo Gear, Sneakers
Rep: 0%

I say we start to head out towards the next train station we find. When we get there we'll buy tickets to the farthest place away from here and think of what to do when we get there.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Bump

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

This game is the coolest game ive ever seen on a forum and the stories seem really fun, so can i join? ill be really creative.

Name: Jordan
Sex: male
Description/bio: Very good at sneaking and if he gets caught then he will charm
his way out. And if he is in trouble or someone is trying to hurt him he is very
good with a knife or with weapons. And he sneaks best in the dark.
Skills:
Weapon: fire extinguisher
Items: wrist watch
Clothes: tight shoes (good for not making noise) and black pants and black short
shirt

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

^-^ I love compliments.
You suck up :P

Jordan
Your Item: is a length of rope, not a wristwatch.

Right. Your bedroom door is shut, both the top and bottom bolts are closed, your bed has been pushed infront of it and your only escape is the window. You are just so sick of your little sister getting you in trouble every single day. She wont rest until your parents get so mad they lock you up!
So you decided to do them a favour and lock yourself up. You've been wedged in your room for half a day now. Your parents keep begging and demanding you let them in. Facing the window you realise this is the only chance of escape.
I guess its pretty obvious what you do, right?

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

his way out. And if he is in trouble or someone is trying to hurt him he is very
Skills:
Items: a length of rope
Clothes: tight shoes (good for not making noise) and black pants and black short
shirt

I fake in injury on my leg so they wont think i can climb, then i sneak out the window and tie a loose knot on the chimney and then quickly climb down and tug on the knot untill it comes down and then i run out to the car and take the car keys and hide them so they cant chase me with the car then i take my sisters bike and ride away on the bike.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Ahhh, writing that new one gave me the kick I needed to update this RPG!

So...

Owyn
sorry mine cant be as descriptive as yours xD
Have you ever thought of posting your writing in the Arts Forum? You've got some pretty good skill going on.

You check your watch for what felt like the 100th time today. It read 3:00PM.
Wow... Ive been cycling for most of the day!, you thought. Perhaps you should stop and grab a bite to eat.
You arrive at a train station. It was quiet and the wind barely made a sound as it breezed past the empty ticket office and the old railway sign reading "Platform 3. Cretonham Railway". The place would have been deserted if not for a tall figure over the other side of the tracks. He was sitting on an ancient wooden bench, one of the rungs hanging off the bottom as if an immense weight had split the wood and it had been left there to rot.
You check out the ticket office and notice that the door is slightly open. You push it open more and peek inside.
There is a map of the railway tracks leading all the way into the countryside and an old cash register (I'd say money till. Im not American lol) that had been dented.
What do you do?

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Skills:
shirt

I posted mine above yours if you didnt see it.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Quentin and Drago
You walk along the alleys and country roads for what seems like hours. You dont know what the time is, you dont have watches. You get to a train station and check out the platforms. A sign hanging overhead tells you that you're in Crawforge and the time is 3:12PM. There is no one here except a man in a shabby uniform standing in the ticket booth. You ask him for 2 tickets to the furthest place away.
"Ahhh that'd be Cretonham Railway" He grinned. "Don't know what you lads'll wanna be doing out there mind. Aint nothin' special out there."
"We'll go there" Quentin says. He knows he just wants to get away. Drago nods at the uniformed man.
The man looks at the timetable for the Cretonham Train. "Well.. just your luck lads! They don't often run all the way to Cretonham, but it just so happens that the train leaves in 20 minutes. Well.. that'll be $4 each thankyou."
So what do you do..?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I posted mine above yours if you didnt see it.

I did see it, I just have to update everyones stories before continuing yours.
I'll do yours later, I have to leave for a few hours. Sorry. Post a comment on my profile to remind me or something
jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Skills:
shirt

oh ok thanks i thought you must be busy with everyone else having stuff too. cya later.

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Name: Quentin
Description/Bio: Unknown
Skills:
- Espionage
-Hunter
- Surgeon
Weapon: Rusty Shears, Knife (Holstered)
Items: Thread and String, Soft Bread Rolls,House Key
Clothes: Camo Gear, Sneakers

I buy a ticket and then wait for the train to arrive. In the meantime I look around for a vendor of some sort to buy water, so I can have something small to eat on the way there.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Name: Owyn
Description/Bio: Owyn is a great guy who enjoys taking apart small machines and seeing how they work. He won the science fair 3 years in a year; his parents really don't care and make no notice. He has brown hair, blue eyes is 5'4'' and is wearing a white and light blue striped button-up shirt with jeans. She should have glasses but wears contacts.
Skills:
-'ard Man
-Charmer
-Tinker
Weapon: BB gun
Ammo: 50 pellets

Owyn shakes the cash register with all his might, if it opens he loots all he can. If caught, he would aim for the one who catches hims's eyes and make a run for it. If not he slips the money in my pocket and slips into the darkness. "I am tired" he concludes in his head. e looks for a nice shady place to sleep, a bench perhaps.

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Bump

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Bump

Showing 76-90 of 99