ForumsForum GamesFrom Zero to Hero RPG

50 8590
KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Ok this is my first fourm game there will only be four people allowed. This will be a story driven game in which you are disgraced by your family/friends, and must start a new life in a new place. The rules are you must list your stats every time don't be afraid to right a book about what you want to do I'm on these fourms constantly.
I will be the mayor of wherever you choose to go. You can also sell to others once you get a job or better items, but you will meet the other people later in the game.
Ok heres a charcter example
Name: (Insert here)
Bio: (Charcters history)
Skils: (See below Pick 2)

Brainiac: A smart person good with herbs and medicines.

Technician: Good with computers and electronic devices.

Tough Guy: Strong settles his disputes with physical power.

Sneaky Fell'a: Takes others by suprise and uses close range weaponry.

Personable: Is very likeable can gain others trust or help easily.

Handy Man: Good with bikes and cars.

Marksman: Good with guns and any long range weapon settle his disputes by pulling out a 12 gauge

Money: $0

Buisnesses: None

Weapon: (choose somthing reasonable that 13-20 year old would have)

So theres your example Time to get started.

"You our a disgrace to us all get out of here maggot," you here your brother yell as you walk down the drive. You have been humiliated by your family and friends and decide it's time to leave. You have no idea were you will go only you're going. Do you go to the Train station if so what place will be on your ticket, or do you try the bus stop, or continue walking if so where.

• 50 Replies
devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

Nameevon
Bio:worked as an construction man all his teen years.
Skills:
-Tough guy
-Personable
Money:0$
Business: none
Weapon:Hammer
knowing that i am probably three times as strong as both of them i tell them to leave me alone and if i dont i will grab their heads and smash them together and if that dosen't work i will use my hammer to hit one in the head and then the other in the kneecap

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Name: Spore
Bio: Born in a good city, grew up and well prepared to go on his own.
Skills:
-Handy Man
-Marksman
Money: 0%
Buisness: None
Weapon: Wooden Stick

I go for the bus and I pay 10% dollars to the Bus Driver.

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Devon
You tell them you don't want to hurt them they can just go about there buisness and pretend this never happens. They laugh and say you're so tired you probably can't see straight. They walk up to attack you one has a knife the other a bat. You quickly pull out your hammer and bash one in the head he falls to the ground alive but not responding. You roll to the side but get caught in the leg by the second thugs knife you scream in pain but lash out with the hammer to his kneecap shattering the bone. you get up limping you need to get help. What do you do?

Spore
You forgot to add the $50 but since you have just paid $10 you have $40.

You hop on the bus waving to your father. The bus rattles on undisturbed, after about an hour you reach your destination. Thier are many opprutinitys here for a kid starting out in his carrer. Where do you go to find a job.

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Update
We are getting to the part where you will be starting your carrers so I'll be listing the jobs. Since this is fairly early in the game the jobs will be balanced, but once we get farther in there will be better jobs for the better buisness people.

Jason's Auto Shop - Best for Handy Man if handy man $50 a day if other $30 a day.

Comp Repair - Best for Technician if Technician $50 a day if other $30 a day.

Boxer - Best for Tough Guy if Tough Guy $50 a day if other $30 a day.

Telemarketer - Best for Personable if Personable $50 a day if other $30 a day.

Police Officer - Best for Marksman if Marksman $50 a day if other $30 a day.

There is also some underground jobs in the town you are in here they are.

Bouncer - Best for Tough Guy if Tough Guy $50 a day if other $30.

Assassin - Best for marksman if Marksman $50 a day if other $30 a day.

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Rules Update
If you are not active within three days you are banned If I ban afro ninja then I'll allow two new players.

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Skills:
-Handy Man
-Marksman
Money: 40%
Buisness: Jason's Auto Shop

I ask Jason to hire me into his Garage. I wait his answer

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

You ask Jason to hire you. You get a call it's Jason and you are welcome to come by for an evaluation of your skills. You come right away hoping for a job. How do you demonstrate your knowledge of cars and bikes?

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Skills:
-Handy Man
-Marksman
Buisness: Jason's Auto Shop (Trying to hire in it)

I know much about bikes and Cars, I know about Horsepower, Performance, Springs, Vinyls, Body Kits, but mostly making Custom Tires to the Car.
So I want to be a Custom maker of Tires and Rims
I also know some Car Companies.

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Update
Everyone add stanima: 100% and House: (Your current house here) to your stats.

Spore
Jason is impressed by your knowledge of cars and bikes. He allows you to work at his auto shop as a custom maker of tires and rims. You must now get a house, but you don't have the money to buy so you have to rent an apartment or a rent house. Choose one of the folowing houses for rent.

City apartment - Close to your work you are not as tired when you get to work. there is no yard work for this apartment 0% stanima decrease. $15 a day

Outskirts Rent House - You must do yard work on this 5% stanima decrease house since you currently have no mode of transportation means you will be more tired when you get to work 5% stanima decrease. $5 a day

Outskirts Apartment - There is no yard work for this house so you'll be less tired 0% stanima decrease, but you are outside the city so you'll be more tired at work 5% stanima decrease. $10 a day.

City Rent House - There is yard work for this house 5% stanima decrease. closer to work 0% stanima decrease. $10 a day.

Add $50 to your money.
depending on which house you choose subtract the money from your salary.
Every day depending on which house you choose you have to do yard work and walk to work subtract the yard work/ walking to work from your stanima.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name: VISE
Bio: a drifter that was raised by some nasty gang
Skills:
-sneaky guy
-Handy Man
Money: 35
Buisness: none yet
Weapon: my wit and 'smooth talkin'
house: city apartment

I apply to Jason's Auto Shop hoping that showing him my extreem skill with cars (after all I fixed engines with bullet holes, I don't say that though) hoping that will make up for my bad reputation.

PS can I buy a bike?

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

Nameevon
Bio:worked as an construction man all his teen years.
Skills:
-Tough guy
-Personable
Money:0$
Business: none
Weapon:Hammer
i will search the guys for money and take the knife and if they have cash i will limp over to the nearest medical center and ask for help

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Skills:
-Handy Man
-Marksman

I go to my City Apartment to rest from my work. I will pay 15 Dollars every day for the house, and take 50 Dollars every day from Jason's Garage.

I'm also looking for more types of houses and prices.

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

PS to update my character.
Skills:
-Handy Man
-Marksman
Money: 90$
House: City Apartment

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Vise
Apperantly you are unable to read instructions! At the begining of the game you have nothing but a weapon and your two skills. Since you can't folow simple instructions your weapon will be safety siscors.

Chris
AfroNinja is banned for being inactive for three days or more I am now allowing vise to join.

Devon
You search for money and find $30 on each of them you take the second thugs knife(add $60 to your money). You limp to the medical center and pay $20 for the stitches. They mayor comes to greet you (I'm the mayor if you don't remember) he eagerly welcomes you to the town and tells you about all the jobs there is (see Spore's update) and all the rentable houses and apartments (Also Spore's update). You must choose one of the jobs and houses.

Spore
You go to the apartment and rest after a hard days work. You here a knock on the door you slowly get up and answer it. It's the mayor! He welcomes you to the city and wishes you good luck with your job. He has talked to Jason, and Jason had told him that you were a hard worker. He was exited to here that a new person to the town is working hard in his town. So he rushed over to see you and to tell you that you may now increase your NEW stats to get premotions. Add these stats to your character sheet.
Intelegince -
Strength -
Charm -
you have 10 points to spend distrubute these to your charchter how you see fit.

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

eh.. not as good as night on the town... I wonder why??/ lol

Showing 16-30 of 50