ForumsProgramming Forumabout mygamebuilder.com

8 3508
xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

Hi! sooo the thing is I have been working on a game at mygamebuilder.com but then I realized that this game would probably not be able to enter AG, or would it? A simple question and a simple answer. Also can you recomend me a FREE game creator that can be submitted to AG and if my game is avilable to play where can I submit it?

• 8 Replies
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Ohh that looks cool. I wana try it but i don't know how. Is there any tutorial for it. And by the way, to submit your game, beside community under your profile at the left of community, it says Submit. So then you just fill up the forms and your done!

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Mygamebuilder so hard! I mean, you know how hard it is to draw with the mouse!

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

Its is not hard for me, I got a vitual tablet so I can use a special pen to draw on PC <3 yes, I know how to submit a game, but I dont know is there can be a game thats not made with flash or java. Also maybe in Newgrounds.com this game can be submitted, the game will possibly be an action/comedy RPG

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I believe that to be on AG it has to be a game made using flash...

Not sure though, might ask one of the developers, or someone who has made a game before.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I want to play it

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

OK, lets all forget this thread okay? Bluydee, I doubt you will play it in some time, it still needs a plot ( I will probably make it an absurd one, to make some comedy =P) and enemies, I got main character And allies + bosses, yet I need the townspeople AND I need to go over the stats again to check out if the game went ok THEN I am going to test it to see if it can be finished, also I need a title and credits (credits will be easy) and this is probably gonna be on Newgrounds.com since tt cannot be here in AG. Luckly, It will be done in some months, though im no expert so it might take a while or not be so good.

-xMinato-

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I have a guy on my game builder so just tell me your name

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

On AG the game has to be made from flash or java nothing else.

If its not one of those it cannot be submitted.

If your game came out would it even be good? Lol..

Showing 1-8 of 8