ForumsForum GamesThe Last Cookie ~ A roleplay

27 5154
DarkLadyRaven
DarkLadyRaven
197 posts
Nomad

Imagine, only one cookie is left on the Earth, it is your favorite cookie. People from all over the Earth are gathering at the Temple of the Cookie to take the cookie. A war breaks out. The fighting begins. What do you do??

• 27 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I am moving this to the forum games section.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

I follow NoName and take the cookie while he is moving it.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I smash LB with a hammer and take the cookie and run to the space station and go to mars

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Wow, that was harsh man, lol.

I go to mars with Bluydee, plant a bomb, take the cookie, and blow mars up. I then come back to Earth, hide in a hole, and hope no one finds me.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I come back to life and drop the atomic bomb on the islannd while I take the cookie from him.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I am a skeleton, how do you think water would hurt me? I have no lungs. I dive to get the cookie.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

I gain consciousness, go to destroyre101, punch him in the face and tell him that the Cav's rule. Then go to Bluydee and blow him up, his bones are now scattered around the ocean. I buy a submarine and find the cookie!

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

That is right and since no one is posting. I am eating the cookie.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I reform and take my bones to make my legs longer and step to you and punch you when you are about to eat it and then I slit lb`s throat while I go to the sun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILvkEHQPHHg(copy and paste)

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

I laugh at Bluydee because he fell for my trick, balloon LB. I just wait for Bluydee to get to the sun so I can see his bones melt. I eagerly watch. Then when it happens, I laugh and take the cookie and eat it quickly. COOKIE GONE!

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I forgot to say that I was wearing a suit that withstands the sun`s heat so I am in it and I slit your throat. Anyways I throw the cookie in to the sun

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

I forgot to tell you that I blow up the sun. Cookie is still mine.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I slit your throat before that. Read my posts again

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Dang Bluydee, I guess you win. I am a new person now. I shoot Bluydee in the FACE! Then bake cookies for everyone to have.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

I cry of the fact you zapped all my cookies. I watch you melt on Venus.

Showing 1-15 of 27