ForumsSupport ForumGemcraft Needs its own folder please

25 4373
Tower3
Tower3
4 posts
Nomad

Who's with me?

Half of the traffic on this board is about Gemcraft 0. I think both the gemcraft players and others would benefit from it having its own folder.

Thanks you.

• 25 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Mine is too...
Extrodinary...
IqAndreas still helping you with it?

I have problem to play gemcraft it does not open is anybody can help me thanks
You're not the only one with that problem. I think the devs are working on fixing it...
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

IqAndreas still helping you with it?
Uhhh... What do you mean? O////O

You're not the only one with that problem. I think the devs are working on fixing it...

It works fine for me!
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Uhhh... What do you mean? O////O
Weren't you guys making a game together?

It works fine for me!
Works for me too, but several people have been having troubles.
bbr
bbr
41 posts
Nomad

Perhaps a subfolder?

balle007
balle007
8 posts
Nomad

There is another thread similar to this. Either way, more power to you... I'd love to see a Gemcraft subforum!

DiGiorno
DiGiorno
489 posts
Nomad

well i think there should be a folder for sequals. ....Like GemCraft, Sonny, Last Stand, ya know all the games that have sequals too em it would be easier to find them

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Sonny's got. One. Great idea.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Make one for all the most popular games.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

subforums for games with a lot of threads

I wish so badly. AG never had installed a sub-forum before, so I'm kinda wondering how this
sort of thing would be set up.

However, ever since Sonny II had its own forum, you guys have been wanting more of the
separate forums for the popular games, but it would just lengthen the forum size, meaning
you would have to scroll down longer as more and more popular games are being made. We can't
have this. I was against the Sonny II forum being made anyways, even though it was made
on impulse. Not even sub-forums are going to work here, because eventually, there are going
to be too many popular games to be set up separately, so we might as well put every single
game into one forum, like we have been doing so far. There's my 2 cents about it.
Raindrop
Raindrop
8 posts
Nomad

Just wanted to throw my two cents in here. I had created a new forum suggesting this but I didn't know about this one. It was buried in the back pages. But I'm all for it. With two GemCraft games out already, and possibly a third one coming, it would be great!

Showing 16-25 of 25