ForumsSupport ForumGemcraft Needs its own folder please

25 4377
Tower3
Tower3
4 posts
Nomad

Who's with me?

Half of the traffic on this board is about Gemcraft 0. I think both the gemcraft players and others would benefit from it having its own folder.

Thanks you.

• 25 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Who's with me?
Half of the traffic on this board is about Gemcraft 0. I think both the gemcraft players and others would benefit from it having its own folder.
Thanks you

agreed
trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

I think that Gem Craft is as popular as Sony, so it might be a really good idea to give it it's own folder. There are tons of topics of Gem Craft 1 as well as 0! Since there will also be a Gem Craft 2 coming someday, I think that is a great suggestion!

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

I want to apologize for spelling Sonny wrong...hope I didn't offend anyone! I just want to say that, even though we are talking about a flash game, this should probably be in the suggestions section. I don't know if a mod could move it or something...I just wanted to throw it out there.

Side comment: Mentioning that comments are spam, is spam itself... I'm pretty sure that's been said numerous time on this site.
*sighs and shakes head at certain comments on this page*

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

agreed... at least if all of the GemCraft series will be discussed inside, that will be a pretty big set of information, and seeing as GC0 is a pretty diverse game as opposed to GC1, it might require some broad details of strategy.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Yeah, moving this.

Btw, I do agree with it. I'm not at all sure it will be made, but I do agree with the idea.

(Sonny have the PvP and developer-is-a-site-admin advantage over the GemCraft games, but... Yeah, there's a bunch of threads...)

Jon010
Jon010
29 posts
Nomad

The whole Gemcraft needs a folder. Who DOESN'T play Gemcraft?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

The whole Gemcraft needs a folder. Who DOESN'T play Gemcraft?

Me.

I guess it would be a good idea. Either that or making a subforums for games with a lot of threads.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Who DOESN'T play Gemcraft?
People who do not like tower defense games or just think it's too hard/too long.

But because it is so hard and long, there's a lot of strategies and potential discussion... Hence the solid handful of threads.

subforums for games with a lot of threads
Yes<3<3<3
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Well, as newer and newer strategies, evolve, with possible sequels, why not?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

With the possibility of many, many combinations, strategies, and in-depth tips, any game
is possible of obtaining its own forum. Oh, do I dream the day when Hands of War (future HoW II)
gets so varied and random that it becomes the ultimate flash RPG, if not, 2nd ultimate. With
the fact that there is so much customizing behind Gemcraft's stat system, that also gives
an added bonus.

I'm all up for this, but you should heed my words that not so many games should ever get
its own folder ; only the best, top-rated game(s) of its category is capable of qualifying,
just because the Flash Games forum would get a little....fat.

Just saying, we should "inspect" the main flash games forum and see if there are excessive
amounts of one-game threads going around that are DIFFERENT. Only then should they
receive a nomination.

~'+'~ Joy, maybe the community will get a change! ~'+'~

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

This is a good idea. . .I doubt it will come to pass, but a great idea all the same.
---------

because it is so hard and long

. . .no comment.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I smell some spam

You just spammed for just saying that. But I don't think we should have one. I don't even know why we have a Sonny one.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Shintetsu:
Yep.

Actually subfolders to the Flash Game section for the really popular games who drag that much attention to themselves would probably be a good solution...
There is quite a handful of GemCraft threads, if there was a section for it there'd probably be even more...

Subfolders plz? D:

. . .no comment.
I realized after I had posted what I'd written. :3
Got this reaction from Strop when I sent him an IM with the copy/pasted text:
LINK ME SO I CAN DECIDE WHETHER TO BAN YOU OR NOT :P
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

It doesn't need an own forum like Sonny 2. That will make 2 overrated games! Sonny 2 is overrated, lets not destroy Gemcraft. I don't think either game needs one of those fancy forums. Even though there are a lot of Gemcraft threads, it does NOT need a forum. Aaaaaaaha...

because it is so hard and long
Mine is too...
Extrodinary...
silence972
silence972
1 posts
Nomad

I have problem to play gemcraft it does not open is anybody can help me thanks

Showing 1-15 of 25