ForumsArt, Music, and WritingTri-Daily Story Contest

89 14985
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

I decided to make, yet another story contest thread. This one will have always judges, a new one every three days, chosen by me of course. Thoses judges will choose one topic and rate each story 1 through 10 and give constructive critism. I am todays judge 1, and I will make the first willing person judge 2, and for the topic:

End of the World (Some way the world ended, may it be aliens, warfare or zombies, it's your story, survivers are permitted)
Minimum of three paragraphs.
The deadline is May 12th.
You may begin posting!
Can be first or third person.

• 89 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,989 posts
Grand Duke

Ok, I totally lost you there....Reading...Must read...Must not read...Read!...Must not read!...Crackle! Poof!

Shouldn't we not treat this as a conversation ground?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Shouldn't we not treat this as a conversation ground?

But there is no new theme. I am waiting for the new theme....

Ok, I totally lost you there....Reading...Must read...Must not read...Read!...Must not read!...Crackle! Poof!

^^
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,989 posts
Grand Duke

But there is no new theme. I am waiting for the new theme....

Maybe we should give suggestions for a new theme?
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

o by da way da kingdom come poem on your other story thats on this thread where did u get that from? i remember hearing something like that on Dead Rising

No, I wrote it myself.
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

I am not ending it here if that is what you thoght, that would be a waste of space! Speaking of space... That's the new topic! The deadline is Saturday.

And 2nd person is allowed.

I mean space, you know that place way up in the sky? Outside of the atmosphere? I don't want you writing about how to get more closet or pantry space... Starts today!

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

So who won the last one Shadowphoenix39?

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Well both of the chosen stories win, the overall winner will be chosen depending on other's feedback. Did I forget to include that?

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

So, it's a vote now between mine and Pixies? Hrmm... what should my platform be...

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Theme: Space (The final frontier! The never-ending! The big empty place above the sky!)
Length: Minimum of three paragraphs.
Deadline: The deadline is Sunday, May 24th.
Starts: You may begin posting!

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

I believe the deadline has passed a very long time ago...and yet you continue to do nothing about it...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Locked due to inactivity. Will unlock on request of the creator.

Showing 76-86 of 89