ForumsForum GamesZombie Night Survive

6 2279
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

This is a zombie game where you stay at one spot to defend from zombies. Every day, someone could either Stay, Search for Guns, vehicles, Food, Medicines or Traps. Or they could build or upgrade the camp. This is like online. Meaning, when someone joins, he helps the other people playing. But when you search, zombies might come and you could only search for 2 things or just vehicles. When you search, you could ask other people to come with you and bring weapons in case. But if you search, i will just say automatically what happens. And, you have to say if you want to search in the:

Village:A small village. Also poor in weaponry but rich in food and medicines. If lots of bears comes there, they must have a type of trap to stop them. And maybe they might have zombies.

Forest:A big forest that you could even get lost in there. With millions of traps and guns in there but no vehicles. Also, there is some tents. Maybe they have some food. Or ZOMBIES!

River: A small river with a small water fall of around 200 feet's high. Also, allot of water to drink and not much weapons or vehicles.

City:The large but dangerous city. Many zombies will be there. But what might you find in there! With 1 skyscraper and 4 buildings, i'm sure there is many items to find.

Plains:A normal but non-dangerous place. You might not find anything special but the chance of dieing is low if you bring a weapon.

Now, here are the upgrades for your camp.
You start with 2 tents only and 2 sleeping bags in here tents.

Building Upgrade:

Hut (2 People Joined) A small tent but with better armor, no doors but a window (Always open because it doesn't have glasses. Its made by small pieces of wood.
Cabana (3 People Joined) A cabana with a door, 2 windows each with glasses.
Tree House (5 People Joined) A house on top of 2 trees. It has a balcony all around the tree house. In the middle of it, its like a cabana but with only a door.
Medieval Tower (7 People Joined) Its a tower of around 10 meters high. Inside, its just stairs going until the top of the tower. The top of the tower is perfect for sniping. Also, 3 windows and the door is super strong.
Mini Castle (10 People Joined) Its like a castle. But it doesn't have gates. Its just like 2 towers each side, 2 arrow loop windows. One ladder to climb (Only way) and then a small stone hut to sleep.
House (15 People Joined) This is the best thing to have. It has 1 Door. 6 Windows in each floor (2 Floors). Also, a roof and a balcony. They don't have stairs to go upstairs, its a elevator.

Walls:

Logs (2 People to Join)
Sandbags (5 People to Join)
Stone Walls (10 People to join)
Security Fence (15 People to join)

Adds-on:

Auto Turret (5 People to join)
Lights (10 People to join)
Secret Underground Base (15 People to join) It doesn't work for the tree house.This lets you hide in the underground if many zombies are invading your place.

So as you know, the maximum of people to join is 15. When you die, you will have to wait until the end of the night to respawn. Zombies only come at night time.

They have many weapons too and each has infinite ammo. Also, they have medieval weapons. To survive, you need food.

Before the end of the attack of a zombie wave at night, you have to position yourself. If you don't, then i would just say where you position yourself. If you are not commenting for a week, then your out.

• 6 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

ill start in village if i can join

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Ok, you live in a tent. But thee is another tent for another person if someone else joins. And your aloud to join, why not! Ok, so when you searched in the village, you found a saber, 15 vegetables and 1 frag grenade. So when you went back to your tent. 8 zombies came and you survived. Story:

You we're inside your tent and all the zombies came by one side so you throwed the grenade and 6 died. You got your saber and kill one injured zombie and the other one escaped. You decided to peacefully sleep for the rest of the night in your tent and nothing came.

Day 2 8 Am. What you want to do?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

lets look around

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I join. I want go searching for supplies

ichigo772