ForumsForum GamesASK AND ANSWER!!

55 7416
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

Here on ask and answer someone will ask a question, and If i no the answer I'll tell you. Or hopefully someone else will answer it if i don't, because I'm not always on. So basically lets say a guy name Arnold(random) asks, "What is a rose?"(again random) I or someone else would answer "A red flower that is often given to someone (preferably a girl) who they like, and has thorns and is one of people's favorite flowers for its majestic(pretty) apearance." Anyways enjoy! AND NO INAPROPRIATE MATERIAL!!! Thank you

• 55 Replies
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

This should probably be in the forum games section.

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

shhhhhh thats not the point, also that whasn't a question, and why are you up so late (heheheh im such a hypocryte)

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

what is time?

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

time is the term we use to measure the potistion of the sun, and how light or dark it is, it is basically how we keep track of full rotations of the sun(days)and use them to measure when events will or should happen, earlier people, such as indians had no clocks or sun dials, and used the sun and/or the potistion of the stars to track where they were, and what season it was, and how long until something, such as another season, or a new year, or when day/night shall appear

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

wow! are you looking this up on wiki or somthing?

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

are you still there?

Zedralan
Zedralan
98 posts
Nomad

How does the subtropic nuclei that exist in all brains react when the head is hit heavily with a blunt object that results in the brain jiggling around like jello?

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

... Ok I'm working on geting a medical degree, I know theres no subtropic nuclei, although if hit hard enough, most likely in the jaw, the jaw shifts and hits the brain stem causing a temporary shut down, or know as being unconscious

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

your smart.

without looking it up what is mmorpg stand for? (DONT LOOK ONLINE! if you even type it online itll tell you)

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Massive Multiplayer Online Role Play Game.

Jordan, everyone knows that without having to look it up!

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

lol jezz is right, if you've even heard of runescape u know what that was(I don't play runescape)

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

anyways, I try to answer as best I can, and if not, well lets hope someone else knows XD I have not looked on another site.

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

yea he was just so smart i thought he was to smart for that lol.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

How long were the seven days that it took God to create Earth?

I think this has been brought up in the World Events/Politics section.

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

arrow, first of all this shouldn't be in forum games cause its not a game. Second it has been theorized that the seven days of God's creating, that those were actually the millions of years that made up evolution, but really compared to God were stupid and we are to dumb to see how complex God has made things and so many people say a variety of numbers. Personally I like to stick with the simple, seven days. XD p.s Thank you history channel, I learned that from history channel about a month ago, funny you mentioned it. And great short story.

Showing 1-15 of 55