ForumsForum GamesASK AND ANSWER!!

55 7419
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

Here on ask and answer someone will ask a question, and If i no the answer I'll tell you. Or hopefully someone else will answer it if i don't, because I'm not always on. So basically lets say a guy name Arnold(random) asks, "What is a rose?"(again random) I or someone else would answer "A red flower that is often given to someone (preferably a girl) who they like, and has thorns and is one of people's favorite flowers for its majestic(pretty) apearance." Anyways enjoy! AND NO INAPROPRIATE MATERIAL!!! Thank you

• 55 Replies
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

lol... thats more of a riddle, but ummmm I'm gonna say a movie, it may not be correct, but think, the longer a movie gets, the shorter there is left XD

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

pixie, explain, those are the states of matter, and others are not technically states, such as light

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Not a movie, but your on the right track.

Hint - Everyone has one, but doesn't open, close,you don't choose when it starts or (usually) when it ends.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

well, for example, a Boseâ"Einstein condensateis a state of matter where a large number of bosons all inhabit the same quantum state, in effect becoming one single wave/particle. I think there are many others.

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

OMG I've heard of that!!! But I don't remember any of it XD
@ Shadow, a TV show?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

what user is new,loves to spam, and needs to be banned

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

Ahaha I get it, but I beleive there are many. My question is what is Reductionism? Preferably don't look it up.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Read my hint!

Hint - Everyone has one, but doesn't open, close,you don't choose when it starts or (usually) when it ends.
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

This topic should be moved.
Overall it doesn't belong in this forum section, does this have
a point? i don't mean this thread should be lock or anything.

Thanks.
~ZZ~

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

THANK YOU I put it in another forum, but it somehow was moved, It's mainly just to help other people answer question they don't know, or to test other peoples knowlage.

Showing 46-55 of 55