ForumsArt, Music, and WritingFunny Stories!

24 4405
jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Here I'm going to make a bunch of funny stories to make you laugh.
Ill start off this one and ill keep making them so check back again later.

once upon a time there was this little boy named john. and he grew up to be a strong and smart man with a great wife and had 3 kids. and they lived happily ever after. THE END. oh what? thats not a real story? come on. ok you asked for it! once upon a time there was this boy named john and he grew up to be a weak nerdy man with a really ugly wife and three children that looked like monkeys and lived Happily ever after. at least i said happily.

• 24 Replies
jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

This guy goes to a 24 story high hotel and goes to the top floor where the bar is and there he is met by this really drunk guy. the drunk guy says watch this hic. then jumps out of the window and flys right back up to the window and the guy says "WOW! how did you do that?" then the drunk guy says just jump out and the wind will push you right back up hic. so the guy jumps out of the window and falls to his death. then the bartender says " Superman i hate it when your drunk!"

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

ok ima start putting big ones and some of them i wont make up thank fully heres one

One Sunday morning, the pastor noticed little Alex was staring up at the large plaque that hung in the foyer of the church.

It was covered with names, and small American flags were mounted on either side of it.

The seven-year-old had been staring at th e plaque for some time, so the pastor walked up, stood beside the boy, and said quietly, "Good morning, Alex."

"Good morning," replied the young man, still focused on the plaque.

"What is this?" Alex asked.

"Well, son, it's a memorial to all the young men and women who died in the service."

Soberly, they stood together, staring at the large plaque.

Little Alex's voice was trembling and barely audible when he asked, "Which service, the 9:45 or the 11:15?"

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

heres another one post if you like them.

These 4 pals go out to play golf one sunny morning. One is detained in the clubhouse, and the other three are discussing their children while walking to the first tee.

"My son BIll," says one, "has made quite a name for himself in the home-building industry. He began as a carpenter, but now owns his own design and construction firm. He's so successful in fact, in the last year he was able to give a good friend a brand new home as a gift."

The second man, no to be out done, tells how his son began his career as a car salesman, but now owns a multi-line dealership. "George is so successful, in fact, in the last six months he gave his friend two brand new cars as a gift."

The third man's son, Albert, has worked his way up through a stock brokerage, and in the last few weeks has given a good friend a large stock portfolio as a gift.

As the fourth man arrives at the tee, another tells him that they have been discussing their progeny and asks what line his son is in.

"To tell the truth, I'm not very pleased with how my son turned out," he replies. "For 15 years, Frank's been a hairdresser, and I've just recently discovered he's gay. However, on the bright side, he must be good at what he does because his last three boyfriends have given him a brand new house, two cars, and a big pile of stock certificates."

Jrmagic
Jrmagic
301 posts
Nomad

I chuckled at the third one.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Thou shall not million-post like that!

But yet, they are funny. x]

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

yay here is a REALLY funny one

four year old kid named Joe is in the surgeryâs waiting room
with his mom when he sees a pregnant lady sitting on a bench on the opposite wall. Having nothing better to do, Joe saunters over to her and with wide eyes full of curiosity and asks âWhy is your stomach so big?â

The lady calmly replies with a smile, âBecause Iâm having a baby.â With eyes as large as saucers, Joe asks, âIs the baby in your tummy?â

âShe sure is,â replies the lady charmed by the little kidâs innocent question.

âIs it a good baby,â asks Joe with a puzzled look on his face.

âOh, yes. Iâm sure itâs a really good baby,â says the lady with good humor thinking how incredibly cute the little kid is and looking forward to what he might say nextâ¦

At this point much to her surprise, with an even more surprised and shocked look than before, Joe asks, âThen why did you eat her?â

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

oops here ill try that again

four year old kid named Joe is in the surgeryâs waiting room with his mom when he sees a pregnant lady sitting on a bench on the opposite wall. Having nothing better to do, Joe saunters over to her and with wide eyes full of curiosity and asks âWhy is your stomach so big?â

The lady calmly replies with a smile, âBecause Iâm having a baby.â With eyes as large as saucers, Joe asks, âIs the baby in your tummy?â

âShe sure is,â replies the lady charmed by the little kidâs innocent question.

âIs it a good baby,â asks Joe with a puzzled look on his face.

âOh, yes. Iâm sure itâs a really good baby,â says the lady with good humor thinking how incredibly cute the little kid is and looking forward to what he might say nextâ¦

At this point much to her surprise, with an even more surprised and shocked look than before, Joe asks, âThen why did you eat her?â

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

these are good but your positing to much so this is kinda spammy.

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

sry about that i don't mean for it to be spam but this time it will work. I'm really sorry.

four yea old boy named Joe was in a surgery's room waiting for his mom when he sees a pregnant lady sitting on a bench on the opposite wall. having nothing better to do , Joe saunters over to her and with wide eyes full of curiosity and asks why is your stomach so big?

the lady calmly replies with a smile, "because I'm having a baby." with eyes as large as saucers, Joe asks is that baby in your tummy?

"she sure is." replies the lady charmed by the little kid's innocent question.

"is it a good baby?" asks Joe with a puzzled look on his face.

"oh yes. I'm sure It's a really good baby." says the lady with good humor thinking how incredibly cute the little kid is and looking forward to what he might say next...

At this point much to her suprize, with an even more suprized and shocked look then before Joe asks "then why did you eat her?"

and oh yea can you guys try to come up with ways to make this not spam maybe if more people come and make more comments then it wont be as much spam.

Jrmagic
Jrmagic
301 posts
Nomad

Once upon a time...

Drew was at the high school dance, upset that no one had asked Drew to dance. Drew tried to recall what they said when Drew asked people if they wanted to dance...

The first boy Drew asked, said:
I'm dancing with someone else.

The second boy Drew asked, said:
I'm too tired.

The third, and final boy Drew asked said:
UGH! I'M NOT DANCING WITH A BOY!

^_^ I made it up, don't kill me pl0x.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

As you did not create the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, or seventh ones, they do not belong on the Art, Music, and Writing forum. It is only for original works.

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

lol nice! i was thinking isnt drew a boy name? lol this one is not really a story. (i hope it works)

1. Say MONKEY before each word:

Monkeys
About
Talking
Idiot
Stupid
This
Got
I
Long
How
Look

2. Say MONKEY after each word:

Monkeys
About
Talking
Idiot
Stupid
This
Got
I
Long
How
Look

3. Say MONKEY before and after each word:

Monkeys
About
Talking
Idiot
Stupid
This
Got
I
Long
How
Look

4. Stat at the bottom and read the words upwards.

Monkeys
About
Talking
Idiot
Stupid
This
Got
I
Long
How
Look

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

oh oops i forgot it has to be original. thanks Gantic. ill turn it into something like the neverending story.

Hello Jor.
Hello
dont you think this is too much copying the neverending story Jor?
nahh he would never care

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

are you sure about this not copying the neverending story too much jor?
yea why would it?
well it kinda is the same jor.
fine ill change it

azzhole
azzhole
10 posts
Nomad

stop saying jor

Showing 1-15 of 24