ForumsForum GamesThe Ghosts of Onyx RPG

84 10375
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

I decided I am going to make a Halo RPG too. This one is unlike the other because you play a SPI-class spartan starting about age five, the game begins. This is from your point of view, not how it really happened.

Master Chief is dead, but Halsey, Mendez and the founders of the Spartan III project live. You have been recruited because of your genetic perfection. You are about five and have been kidnapped by the UNSC, your parents unknowingly got a flash-clone instead. Training starts today...

I would appreciate it if you read the book, "Ghosts of Onyx", a lot of things are based on info stated in that book, this takes place after Halo 3 however. This RPG starts two years after you are kidnapped, still in training but hardened, agile, strong and very muscular.

---Character sheet

Name:
Hp: -/100 (No, that isn't a mistake)
Wounds:
Description: (What your character looks like)
Spartan Code: 400+
Military Code: (A letter and then two numbers)
Armor: Training Lock-Suit (You will know soon enough)
Weapon: Training MA5K (Battle Rifle with training rounds and scope)

• 84 Replies
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name: VISE
Hp: -/100
Job: Medic
Wounds:
Description:very dark personality, only talks when it is absolutely necessary like when giving instructions or responding to trainers. can improvise weapons or surgical tools skillfully. is very unforgiving. not good in open combat but good at stealth, has very accurate eyesight. has a way with animals
Spartan Code: 666
Military Code: O00
Armor: Training Lock suit
Weapon: Training MA5K
Gear: First Aid Kit (Three)

OK I tell the others to guard me as I help the bear. I help is because if I do it might protect us from wolves. It would be best for Bluydee to stay away as he has angered the bear.

PS you can put me in charge of stealth, recon, and supply gathering missions.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Wounds:
Description:very dark personality, only talks when it is absolutely necessary like when giving instructions or responding to trainers. can improvise weapons or surgical tools skillfully. is very unforgiving. not good in open combat but good at stealth, has very accurate eyesight. has a way with animals

OK I tell the others to guard me as I help the bear. I help is because if I do it might protect us from wolves. It would be best for Bluydee to stay away as he has angered the bear.
PS you can put me in charge
---
The bear is dead, wolves injured, did you mix it up or mean what you say? Read all of my responses, you need to know about everything that is going on, it is one of the requirements of becoming a spartan. :P

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Wounds:

I meant wolves and other bears. they were mixed up.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Name: sonic
Job: Other
Wounds:
Description: He is white with blond hair. bout 5 feat
Spartan Code: 777
Military Code: s05
Armor: Training Lock-Suit
Ammo: N/A
Gear:
i wonder what this will do. i shoot the tree to where it lands on the bears

UnluckySaint
UnluckySaint
130 posts
Nomad

Name: Joe Moore
Hp: -/100 (No, that isn't a mistake)
Wounds:
Description: Tall with a blond buzzcut and hazel green eyes
Spartan Code: 1456
Military Code: H11

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Name: Thomas
Job: N/A
Wounds:
Description:can Run very fast with light brown hair with blue eyes has a brilliant memory and loves action
Spartan Code: 401
Millatry Code: T27
Weapon: Traing MA5K
Gear

I yell for a medic

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Wounds:
Description:very dark personality. can improvise weapons or surgical tools skillfully. is very unforgiving. not good in open combat but good at stealth, has very accurate eyesight. has a way with animals

I run over to Thomas and ask what he needs while staying on my guard.

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Name: Thomas
Job: N/A
Wounds:
Description:can Run very fast with light brown hair with blue eyes has a brilliant memory and loves action
Spartan Code: 401
Millatry Code: T27
Weapon: Traing MA5K
Gear:

I tell VISE that he needs to hal the wolves I say that they might trustus if we fix em up

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Wounds:
Description:very dark personality. can improvise weapons or surgical tools skillfully. is very unforgiving. not good in open combat but good at stealth, has very accurate eyesight. has a way with animals

that's what I was doing but OK. I see that there are no broken bones so I stop the bleeding on one of the wounds wile I fix them one at a time.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Name: Sonic
Wounds:
Military Code: S05
Gear:

i wonder what this will do. i shoot the tree to where it lands on the bears
---
The 'bears'? There was only one, three wolves. The single bear is dead. The tree falls near VISE, startling him.

Wounds:
Gear: First Aid Kit (Two)

You successfully heal two of them, the other one required a mercy killing, it seems it was the bear's primary target, you assume it was the leader. The other two proceed to lick you.

Now continue you trek up the hill!

The shack is maybe an hours distance away. The mountain is pretty steep at some points, you all get a bit scraped up. The it is walkable again. Two vulture swoop down, clawing Bluydee in the face. He falls to the ground, clutching his new wound. A wolf jumps in the air ripping the wing off of the late vulture. It falls to the ground and then rolls down the mountain, then falls into the valley. The other one is hit by Sonic. It is night time, Owyn has informed you before the mission that you must also learn to live off the land, this is a perfect example. Plenty of trees grow on the hill, you are also all very hungry. You need to set up camp, how do you proceed? (You can't leave the mountain, Bluydee is on the ground, his face bleeding.)

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Wounds:

I use plants to bandage bluydee's face, because I want to conserve to first aid kit supply's. then I praise the wolves and let them eat the vultures. plan SUGGESTION!!: I think we should have Sonic and thomas go hunting together. If they split up they might get hurt, and die before I can get to them. I will stay here with Bluydee in case he needs emergency medical attention, and start a fire to cook food. well leader is that a good plan.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Wounds:

I use plants to bandage bluydee's face, because I want to conserve to first aid kit supply's. then I praise the wolves and let them eat the vultures. plan SUGGESTION!!: I think we should have Sonic and thomas go hunting together. If they split up they might get hurt, and die before I can get to them. I will stay here with Bluydee in case he needs emergency medical attention, and start a fire to cook food. well leader is that a good plan.
---
I like that plan... The bandages were poison ivy however... Bluydee's face is now swelling up! You really should study your plants... The wolves munch the bird happily they also eat two bunnies they had killed and hidden earlier.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Name: sonic
Wounds:
Military Code: s05
Gear
i hand thomus my training gun and make a bow and arrow set(i need some thing to kill the bears with.) i then take back my gun and put the bow and arrow set arround my back.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i hand thomas my training gun and make a bow and arrow set(i need some thing to kill the bears with.) i then take back my gun and put the bow and arrow set arround my back.
fixed it
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Wounds:

Thanks ShadowPhoenix. Sorry Bluydee. I use some supply's from the medkit to help him then I go looking for things to replace supply's (I will make sure they are all right this time) in the medkits I used. but I don't go to far away.

PS Bluydee as soon as we get back from this mission I will study my plants. well that's it for this pos- OOOOOOOOOOOOOO IDEA I A wolf to go help Sonic and Thomas hunt while the other one protects the healing Bluydee.

Showing 61-75 of 84