ForumsForum GamesClan Wars RPG (everyone will get a chance to play)

32 5879
jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

This is a new kind of RPG i will let 4 people join then once one person dies someone else (a new person that didnt play yet or someone who played already but waited until someone else died after them) can take his spot and make a new person. if you die you have to wait until someone else dies until you can play again and you have to start back at level one (you can change class if you die) here is the fill out sheet.

Name: (your name or a cool name)
Class: (see below)
Clan: (only if you are teamed up with someone clans are Clan 1 and Clan 2)
Level: (start at 1)
Health: 100

Classes. (there are only 2)
Engineer: can set traps and turrets build stuff and run fast also he can heal people. at level 1 he can make 1 trap (at a time) and heal 10 health. at level 2 he can make 2 traps and heal 20 health. at level 3 he can make 3 traps and heal 20 health. at level 4 he can make 3 traps heal 20 health and make 1 Turret. at level 5 (final level) he can make 3 Traps heal 25 and make 2 turrets.

Fighter: can fight with a weapon or with fists at level one he fights with fists and hurts 25 if he attacks. at level 2 he can hurt 30 with fists. at level 3 he can use a bat and hurt 40. at level 4 he can use a sword and hurt 45 at level 5 he can use a pisol and hurt 49.

You also have a hideout its like your base and if you are an engineer you can defend it with your turrets and traps. and you can team up with other people that are in the game and you both move into the same hideout and take Clan 1 unless its taken use Clan 2. its best if you team up with someone thats the opposite class. you can also betray your clan member if you want but then they wont team up with you anymore.

first 4 people to join are in and other people have to wait until someone dies then they can join so cmon and join (and you also need to be active or itll be easier for people to kill you)

you can only post what to do after two other people posted what to do. (that doesnt count as me)

• 32 Replies
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

Name: Carlmonian
Class: Engineer
Clan: not yet I guess
Level: 1

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

Name : Sonam
Class : Warrior
Clan : None yet
Level : 1
Health : 100

Hey calmonian, wanna join a clan

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

Name: Monier
Clan: N/A

We should start a clan hmmm?

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Great one more person and we can start the first game and there will be 4 people so if you want you could do 2 v 2

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

who wants to join my clan 'smart alecs'?

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

I will.

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

sonam and doodooboy if you join Clan then put Clan 1 for Clan

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

never mind about the rule

you can only post what to do after two other people posted what to do. (that doesnt count as me)
jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

ima be off for today.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name: ??? call me VISE
Clan: ...

Olympus want to be in my clan

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

JorJor, Recruit me if someone will die after the fight, because 4 people max, right?

Name: Spore
Class: Fighter
Clan: None

Recruit me AFTER someone dies because 4 people max.

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

Olympus want to be in my clan

Adopt intense action movie voice

No I work alone (maybe though, probably)
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name: ??? call me VISE
Clan: ...

K but just know that somewhere in your hideout I put a trap to kill you. *throws smoke bomb* MWAHAHAHAHAHA *OMG HE DISSAPEARED*

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

ok if everyone is ready get the Clan: 1 or 2 unless your not guna be in a clan. once everyone posts their clan ill start.

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

our clan the smart alecs has doodeguy and me.

Showing 1-15 of 32