The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesFail to 100

13029 2999868
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Okay, heres the deal. We have to count to 100 before a Moderator posts. If a moderator posts, we start over from one. Pretty self explanatory!

RULES
1.)You can't have back to back post.
2.)You can't continue if a mod stops you.
3.)You can have a normal discussion while counting
Example
P1= 1! So guys to you see the Cav's game last night. He made a SWEET buzzer beater!
P2= 2! Yea, I have to admit, that buzzer beater was pretty cool even though I don't like the Cav's.
P3= 3! I don't watch basketball but I have tried to make some buzzer beaters. They are really hard.

Back to Rules
4.)Don't Spam!!

Have fun!

• 13,029 Replies
trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

I don't like repeating myself, but you have to refresh the page right before you post to ensure that no one has ninja'd you.

Actaully it has been stated that being ninja'd does not count as a mistake/need for redo. Just as it happened again above. The issue is when a person posts in a row or back to back...that is where there is a problem! But... it is a good idea to refresh. Why waste a number twice when we could be a little farther in the count!
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

You may refresh, find nobody has ninja'd you, refresh and refresh, and when you finally post, someone has ninja'd you.

Hasn't happened to me yet. I usually refresh, find someone was about to ninja me, quickly edit the post and post it.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

3.this is not spam
Lol. Actually, it breaks the "at least 7 words" rule of thumb, so it technically falls into the spam category... But not enough that I'll strike down on it when it isn't the general form of the posts here.

Actaully it has been stated that being ninja'd does not count as a mistake/need for redo. Just as it happened again above. The issue is when a person posts in a row or back to back...that is where there is a problem!
Correct, but I wanna add:
When people think that being ninja'd means you get to skip a few numbers, because 1, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, totally equals having counted to 7.

I love how I don't have to care about being ninja'd in here. Though Cenere actually did ninja me yesterday. :<
coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

Geez Get off our backs zophia and leev us alone!

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

1. This is a nightmare. I'm going to post here tomorrow, when it isn't Sunday in other parts of this world.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Lol. I was here more yesterday. You should have seen it when both Cenere, Gantic AND me were watching the thread. :3

Geez Get off our backs zophia and leev us alone!
Start counting instead of complaining! :O
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I'm still watching, I just don't want to disturb them?
Oops.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Who says I'm not here now? I just got some homework and stuff to do.

hiyacherry
hiyacherry
426 posts
Nomad

2. I have a feeling im going to get Ninja'd

bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

3. Hmmm...No ninja for you.

hiyacherry
hiyacherry
426 posts
Nomad

4. Ill laugh if i Ninja someone

bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

5.Hmmm...still no ninja for you.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

5. I haven't been on this thread in forever. I assume you didn't get to 100 since then.

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

6. We are still lacking in the getting 50% there department... lol

bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

7. Well we got to 70 something

Showing 4606-4620 of 13029