ForumsForum GamesShattered World RPG

231 24436
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

After Arcturus defeated Kipdon in the end of Broken World, the world was completely destroyed. Arcturus ruled the world for 100 years before destroying it. With Kipdon dead and Wakaci lost. The world has no heroes to save it from the evil, demonic overlord. There is hope however, five people were recently found hiding from Arcturus, the demon who found them took them to Arcturus's castle to become slaves. The five found a way to trick the demon and knock him out. They managed to escape.

Character sheet-

Name:
Level: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 0/0
Weapon: (Rusted Longsword, Hunting Knife, Wooden Bow)
Offhand: (only with one-handed weapon)
Items:
Description:

There are five player slots.

(Note: This MIGHT be my last RPG)

• 231 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jess
Level2: 0/10
Weapon: Hunting Knife
Offhand:
Items:
Description: 5"2 with blue eyes. Female. Excellent at close-range attacks. Also great with shurikens but cannot work a bow and arrow to save her life.

Attack.. obviously...

What do you mean by gaining strength?

I mean, when we level up what do we get?
Stronger? New skills?
Or do we just gain a number (Level 2) like a shiny badge that doesnt really do much, it just makes you look tough. :3
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Bluydee
Level: 2
Weapon: Wooden Bow
Offhand: None
Items: None
Description: Asian with goku hair and wears clothes that look like cloud strifes stuff

A

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Oh yeah, HP increases by 5, the skill slot opens, the class slot opens, and you get one new skill. Plus, MP goes up to 10/10.

Classes-
Fighter
Mage
Ranger
Rogue

Skills- (so far)
Fighter: Strike, Heavy Hit, (Passive) Endurance - boosts HP by 2

Mage: Fireball, Lightning, Freeze, Earthquake

Ranger: Magic Shot, Fireshot, Stealth, Stealth Shot, Call of the Wild

Rogue: Sneak Attack, Stealth, Pickpocket, Poison Weapon, (Passive) Hide in Plain Sight

Hide in Plain Sight is useful for a later part of the game. All active abilities use 2 MP each use.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
You decide to go with Wakaci to Kipdon's tomb. You have to pass through a treacherous forest filled with mutated animals.

You proceed through the clearing and make your way through the forest. You hear a crackling noise. Wakaci looks into the trees.

Wakaci: Just keep walking, do not bother this creature no matter how close it gets to you.

Suddenly, a glowing, floating ball of energy starts moving by. It notices your group and moves towards you, it looks around at everyone, apparently trying to figure out what you are.

What do you do?

(A). Keep moving through the forest
(B). Attack the ball of energy
(C). Stand still

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name:??? call me VISE
Level 2 ranger: 0/? (how much till next level)
HP: 15/15
MP: 10/10
Weapon: masamune
Offhand:
Skillsdo we get them all or just pick one?)
---Magic Shot ~ effect:???
---Fire shot ~ effect:???
---Stealth Shot ~ effect:???
---Stealth ~ effect:???
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:???

Items:
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, knives, javelins, and bow and arrows. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

Was that good? and since I am good with animals I choose to stand still and mimic its type of movement then look at it nonthreatiningly and act puzzled. (I dare not fight because the last time I turned into dark VISE I passed out and I don't want to to risk losing control and passing out agean)

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Sorry, but i am going to drop out of this for maybe 2 or 3 days. See ya in... 2 or 3 days if you will accept me back.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Class: Ranger
Skills: ???
Exp: 0/0
HP: 15/10
Description: Asian with goku hair and wears clothes that look like cloud strifes stuff

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Class: Ranger
Skills: ???
Exp: 0/0
HP: 15/10

A

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

20 to next level, pick only one skill.

Strike- 150% damage
Heavy Hit- 50% chance to stun
FB, L, F, E- duh...
Magic Shot- 150% damage
Fireshot- 50% Regular damage, 50% fire damage
Stealth- 50% chance to dodge for 2 turns
Stealth Shot- must be in stealth to use, 200% damage
Call of the Wild- calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Sneak Attack- 200% damage
Pickpocket- Chance to steal an item from enemy
Poison Weapon- Adds a 50% chance to poison opponent
Hide in Plain Sight- Allows a rogue to hide from enemies, useful in scouting missions
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Vise: -_- How would you know if it's an animal?

Any other choices?

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Level 2 ranger: 0/20
Offhand:
Skills:
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Items:
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, knives, javelins, and bow and arrows. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

I didn't mean just animals I meant creatures of all kinds like birds fish beasts reptiles fairys entities ect. basically I can make freinds with all kinds of creatures and entities.

PS is that an OK stat sheet.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

That is an OK stat sheet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The glowing ball squeaks and starts slowly floating along the path you were taking.

You proceed through the forest, in the distance you see a giant rock with a very bright light near it.

What do you do?

(A). Approach the rock
(B). Ask other teammates
(C). Turn back

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Offhand:
Skills:
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Items:

I will aproach the rock in a freindly manner I don't know if there is a creature nearby.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

As you approach the rock the light dims and then disappears, you are confused. Suddenly, a black wolf with blood-stained fur appears out of nowhere and runs up to the rock. The forest around you lights up with a whitish-blue color.

What do you do?

(A). Attack the wolf
(B). Wait
(C). Run away

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Offhand:
Skills:
Items:

OK being nice and friendly has not worked so I will attack. I feel pretty good so I try turning into dark VISE and hope I don't pass out. and something seams oddly familiar about that wolf ... AAH think fast it starts to charge at me so I take a defending stance.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hint: If I were you, I would get the heck out of there!

The wolf starts howling, crackling noises are heard, they grow louder. Suddenly close to 12,000 energy orbs fly over to the wolf. They glow with electricity, the wolf howls again. This time the grass around it bursts into flames. The wolf transforms into Arcturus, he stands up and calls roughly 500 demonic guards. What takes place is a war between Arcturus and a bunch of random blue lightning balls.

Wakaci: That's the tomb! Quick let's go to it while they're fighting.

What do you do?

(A). Join the war
(B). Go to the tomb
(C). Run Away

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Offhand:
Skills:
Items:

B) those energy entities can handle their own. and it looks like its just me and Wakaci.

Showing 61-75 of 231