ForumsForum GamesShattered World RPG

231 24446
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

After Arcturus defeated Kipdon in the end of Broken World, the world was completely destroyed. Arcturus ruled the world for 100 years before destroying it. With Kipdon dead and Wakaci lost. The world has no heroes to save it from the evil, demonic overlord. There is hope however, five people were recently found hiding from Arcturus, the demon who found them took them to Arcturus's castle to become slaves. The five found a way to trick the demon and knock him out. They managed to escape.

Character sheet-

Name:
Level: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 0/0
Weapon: (Rusted Longsword, Hunting Knife, Wooden Bow)
Offhand: (only with one-handed weapon)
Items:
Description:

There are five player slots.

(Note: This MIGHT be my last RPG)

• 231 Replies
CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Name: Cloud Hill
Weapon: Infernal BladeBreaker 0
Offhand: N/A
Items: N/A
Description: Cloud Strife wanna-be look with baggy cargo pants and black spiked pauldrons. Also wears black leather gloves and Black leather boots with black leather greaves... and black iron plate armor.

I put my blade through it's hind legs when it turns away from me, disabling it as it attempts to get back up.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

When you jab it with your knives, the wound almost immediately seals, and the wolf shrugs off the pain. The arrow that was shot at it was clenched in its teeth and tossed away. When Cloud Hill puts his sword through the wolf's hind legs, the sword is pushed out of its flesh. This is not a normal wolf.

Feral Wolf takes 6 damage.
Feral Wolf takes 2 damage.
Feral Wolf takes 6 damage.
Feral Wolf takes 4 damage.

The wolf opens its mouth, as if trying to speak. You hear it actually speak.

Wolf: You humans thought you could knock out my guard, escape my command, and find your friend? Bah, you cannot win, this is my world, I possess it. May I say that that was a futile attempt, if you think you can defeat me, than you all are more pathetic than I thought.

*the wolf starts to stand up on two legs and it transforms into a humanoid structure*

Arcturus: I must say that I couldn't have gotten this far without the help of those "heroes" back when the world was only slightly corrupt.

What do you say/ask?

(free response)

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Only slightly corrupt? What do you mean? We know not this corruptness you speak of. We are true of heart and have never studied these areas, so could you continue to confuse us with your lies? I am rather beginning to enjoy it.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name:??? call me VISE
Weapon: masamune
Offhand:
Items:
Description: black hair with red streaks but a natural blond with black streaks. dark personality. good with animals, knives, javelins, and bow and arrows. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

I new that they had something to do with it. my grandfather was banished for saying the heros were helping evil.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Arcturus: You fools, you know nothing of the world your ancestors lived in. I did know they were trying to fight the darkness at that time. I used them to help me get rid of the current rulers. The Unborn, the vampires, they were all going to get in the way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
-Before the group met Arcturus-
The Unborn: You are weak, and nothing you do can change that. You have been, and always will be, an arrogant, unwanted exile.

Arcturus: *pant* *pant* Shut up... *grunt* I will kill you! *lifts sword*

The Unborn: You cannot defeat me, I am death itself. Now prepare to die!

*group rushes in*
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcturus: They all helped me get rid of them. I was so close to victory, but that **** demon slayer had to interfere. I guess he wasn't a match though. Speaking of which, if I'm correct, his younger brother, Wakaci, was killed too wasn't he? He was always a pest, just a little rat running around in his brother's shadow. Kipdon and Wakaci looked the same, but if the current stories are true, Kipdon's transformation completed after his death.

(A). Continue talking
(B). Battle Arcturus

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

A. continue talking to him

that another rhetorical question?

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Bluydee
Weapon: Wooden Bow
Offhand: None
Items: None
Description: Asian with goku hair and wears clothes that look like cloud strifes stuff

b

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Offhand:
Items:
Description: black hair with red streaks but a natural blond with black streaks. dark personality. good with animals, knives, javelins, and bow and arrows. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

A) we are no mach for him bluydee. *I don't show any message of that to him though.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jess
Level1: 0/10
Weapon: Hunting Knife
Offhand:
Items:
Description: 5"2 with blue eyes. Female. Excellent at close-range attacks. Also great with shurikens but cannot work a bow and arrow to save her life.

NO. We do NOT battle with him. We'll be killed instantly!
If this is continued from Broken World like you say, I have met Arcturus before. I am wise to his ways as I once battled alongside him. I suppose we must keep him talking as long as we can. Perhaps there is a way to barter with him and get away unharmed.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

If I may, here is when Arcturus joined us all those years ago...

If I remember rightly, Arcturus takes damage from healing!

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Offhand:
Items:
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, knives, javelins, and bow and arrows. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

huh now that we know I will fight in his element. *closes eyes and goes in a state of extreme concentration. he snaps his eyes open and smiles (his eyes now red and hair is black and red)* "no use avoiding it, he obviosly will not let us get any further"

PS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Could you be more clear? I can't understand what you said.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Name: Jezz
Class: Battlemage!
Level 3: 32/32HP
SP: 9/9
Weapon: Double-bladed Sword
DMG. 5-10
DEF. +2
Skills: Slash (3SP)
Lightning Element
Lightning Arc (?SP)
Items: Pickaxe, Gate Key
Theme Song: Invaders Must Die

Look familiar Jess?

You are actually a different person.

Arcturus: *looks at Vise* You shouldn't be trusted with that kind of power, it's a surprise even to me that you have it. Furthermore, the only people in this world that could stop me would be you people, and you wouldn't have a chance against me now!
-Arcturus points his hand towards Vise-
As I said, you cannot be trusted with dark powers like that.
-Vise turns back to normal-
Though I must thank you for allowing me to so easily take your power. Now I'm more powerful than ever. I will demonstrate this by destroying you all with a single attack.

???: Well that's what you think!
*a bolt flies towards Arcturus and strikes him directly in the chest*

Arcturus: Agh! What the- What is this?!? Ugh...
*Arcturus lifts his hand and glows red, he teleports away*

???: I have to admit, you look just like those other few adventurers. A long, long time ago.

What do you do?
(A). Ask who this person is
(B). Fight
(C). Run Away

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Offhand:
Items:
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, knives, javelins, and bow and arrows. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

"hehehe fooled him. I heard someone and felt some static electricity. so I went along with him. *changes back to dark VISE* I just let him think tha- *pauses then falls over* ooooooooooook? um wait- waaaaait, aaand, yup I broke my nose. horray for being completely numb! *passes out*

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Hmm... Mmm... Hrrr... Sir, who put bacon in the soap?

Showing 31-45 of 231