ForumsGamesMario or Master Chief?

278 43876
Creapofluigi
Creapofluigi
44 posts
Nomad

The great Mario, or the brave Master Chief?
I would say MARIO!!

• 278 Replies
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Definatley master chief take out spartan lazer and BAM no more Mario

afroman
afroman
78 posts
Nomad

master chief could just shoot mario in the head..... and i dont think mario could get a fire flower fast enough or dodge a bullet and manage to jump on master chiefs head and if he did i think master chief would live i mean his armor weighs 7k pounds ( found in halo 2 guidebook ) i dont think a 2 hundred pound italian could kill him (plus a bullet to the head is usually pretty fatal for someone wearing a hat)

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

Even though mario is awesome, Master Chief is better. MArio would be running along stomping goombas when !BAM! He drops to the ground after being sniped by MAster Chief.

evylpokemoninfire
evylpokemoninfire
27 posts
Nomad

master chief is better then mario.becuase if master chief put a plasma grenade i blows

dronlord
dronlord
33 posts
Nomad

master chief kill mario it all

ShadowZetki
ShadowZetki
2 posts
Nomad

Master Chief would kick marios ass any day any time. Whats mario gonna do jump on him? Chief can just stick him with a friggin plasma and well there'd be no mario left to T-Bag or laugh at.

ninja_pwnage
ninja_pwnage
135 posts
Nomad

marios jump attack pwns!!! lolz

Gaming_For_Fun
Gaming_For_Fun
29 posts
Nomad

Mario 100% of the time!

Nikooe
Nikooe
4 posts
Nomad

Mario is the best
Who is master chief?

DylnRdr
DylnRdr
3 posts
Nomad

Master Chief OWNS Mario!

maestrorage
maestrorage
20 posts
Nomad

I would have to say Mario.

Master Cheif is cool and stuff but, Mario has been around since like, 1970'sh so yeah.

Master Cheif had his penis reducted in size[ read the books. All spartans do.], so also a plus for mario.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Well,mario is dumb if u ask me,a 2ft. person with a mustache???and all he seems the yell is "Mario!"and "yippe!!" master chief is awesome due to his armor...=)

spenjo1010
spenjo1010
2 posts
Nomad

master chief all the way.

nightowl99
nightowl99
16 posts
Nomad

mario would kick master cheifs ass and then rape him

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

I would have to say master chief cause all mario does is hop around saying yahoo yipee.

Showing 16-30 of 278