ForumsGamesMario or Master Chief?

278 43852
Creapofluigi
Creapofluigi
44 posts
Nomad

The great Mario, or the brave Master Chief?
I would say MARIO!!

• 278 Replies
Shane_coolhaha
Shane_coolhaha
43 posts
Nomad

I like Mario more then Master Cheif.

ostronbarn
ostronbarn
13 posts
Nomad

no one both sucks

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

it got to be mario

Jacker
Jacker
22 posts
Nomad

MASTER CHIEF WOULD PROBABLY SNIPE HIS HEAD OFF BUT MARIO WOULD USE A STAR AND WOW HED BE INVINSIBLE BUT CHIEF GOTS ARMOR BUT MARIO CAN THROW FIREBALLS AND BURN HIM TO DEATH AND EVEN IF HE HAD ARMOR ON SO IDK WHO WOULD WIN

LOL THEY SHOULD MAKE A VID OUT THIS

guitrfreek
guitrfreek
13 posts
Nomad

I'm not a big fan of the Halo series, but I love First Person Shooters and good graphics. So Master Chief has this one beat. What's Mario going to do jump on a guy's head who has a battle rifle and hope to make die? I think not.

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

i think, if they fought, the world would implode,and they would both die

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Master Chief vs. Mario
Master Cheif PWNs Mario in less than 8 seconds...

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

dont forget mario killed the giant invincible spirit in paper mario 1k year door

jaxter0123
jaxter0123
43 posts
Nomad

dirk pit please use the real name...the shadow queen is wat paper mario killed in thousand year door...but that is not as impressive as mario saving the universe in Super Paper Mario. mario pwns master chief even wit weps

jaxter0123
jaxter0123
43 posts
Nomad

omg... wat r u people stupid? mario pwns everything hes ever fought...remember all the mario games...especially the people who were old enough now to remember the really old mario games...dudes those bosses were harder then any of the modern day mario games...take it from a mario and nintendo fan. the games back then were so much harder then today...so get it through u peoples heads...mario PWNS!!!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

jaxter's right, Mario has never lost against any one of his foes, plus, he shoots a couple fireballs, master Cheif on fire, he dies. Or Mario could use the star and just run into Master Chief, sending him flying a million miles and stretching(if you don't get it, play halo and watch every enemy you kill, chances are they stretch when blown up, die by melee, or get shot by a big gunn like Spartan Laser, Hornet Machine Guns, Banshee's plasma cannon, ect.)

Mario wins hands down, there's just no way he can lose

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

They are both cool. But i think MC would win in a fight considering he has a super suit. He could also shoot mario.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

sry i forgot the shadow queens name.

ostronbarn
ostronbarn
13 posts
Nomad

boooth suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks hard

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

yeah ur right, coz mario would be standin there, MC would laugh and be like "Stupid noob italian thinksa he can beat me up wit his plunger" and mario would just flame him to death

Showing 46-60 of 278