ForumsForum GamesHall of Fame Poll

342 49516
DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

I thought that this would be a good idea, mostly to honour the great Armor Games users that really helped the AG community. Here are the rules, please follow them and do not spam on this thread.

Rule 1.
You cannot nominate yourself.

Rule 2.
Nominate only one person at a time.

Rule 3.
Give a clear reason in a couple of sentenses why you are nominating the person that you are.

Rule 4.
There will be a poll per month where everyone only has one nomination/vote for that poll.

Rule 5.
The person with the most or the top two people get inducted into the Hall of Fame

Rule 6.
The nominated person must be or has been an Armor Games member.

Rule 7.
Only nominate people that are wood knight and higher rank (The exception to this rule is if the person is a game creator)

Rule 8.
Once there are 10 in a poll, vote ONLY for the listed nominies (so there are not a bunch of nominies with only 1 vote).

Nominations and votes are one and the same.

Nomines:
1. Pixie214 (4 votes)
2. Xrunner (1 vote)
2. fst6 (1 vote)
2. Fritz_Reblehum (1 vote)

If there is anything that is not clear to you about the Hall of Fame then leave a comment on my profile and I will try to clear things up.

The poll is open for nominating/voting and will close on July 4th, 2009. This is the most up-to-date I have.

• 342 Replies
LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

I'll vote for pixie...I have no idea what's going on though..

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I nominate firetail_madness, I mean he is great.

GAGA you can only vote for people on this list

. fst6 (8 votes)
2. Cenere (7 votes)
3. Pixie214 (5 votes)
4. Carlie (2 votes)
4. Nichodemus (2 votes)
6. Fritz_Reblehum (1 vote)
6. Xrunner (1 vote)
6. DDX (1 vote)
6. andyandythin (1 vote)
6. Zega (1 vote)
6. Paxz (1 vote)
6. Whitefang247 (1 vote)
6. Kingmike123 (1 vote)
6. Cholokid (1 vote)
6. Krin (1 vote)

2Somehow) firetail didn;t make it (how quickly things change) as far as I know nominations are over.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Well guess who nominated you smartguy.

sorry I was just trying to help this thread along.

By the way (if I can) I would like to vote for Fritz please... great guy.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

It's not fair to exclude people from the poll. Therefore I see no reason why other people can't be nominated! Threads like this must be about everyone or anyone, not about particular users, which I must remind you it is against the rules to make a thread about particular members. So as it is...

I nominate Lige.

TotallySane
TotallySane
643 posts
Nomad

My vote goes to Lige.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Same here, NoName is right, everyone should be included. My vote goes for Lige as well. He was hilarious when he was active.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

It's not fair to exclude people from the poll.

SO making a deadline for when to nominate is unfair? How so? They could be nominated the next round, could they not?
Of well.
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Well, since it appears to be a problem with another being nominated, I will step down and allow Lige to take my place.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, since it appears to be a problem with another being nominated, I will step down and allow Lige to take my place.

Was just wondering here...
What made Lige so cool, btw?
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Spamzorz and pointless threads....but, funny.

ah, well lige also had 1337 posts. But I managed to snag a picture of him with 1338 posts.
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

What made Lige so cool, btw?

The fact that he always had a snappy comeback with every comment that was made, as well as it always being funny.
DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

The reason why I limitted it to only 15 people was because I thought it would be hard to keep track of 100 people. I guess I was wrong. I will go back and count peoples vote for other people also. After all this hate stuff I am almost about to give up on this. But I'll try keep it going long as I can. I'll have updated standings later.

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

I am going to vote for firetail_madness. Hs he already been nominated? He should be.....anyway, I vote for him because he is very nice to most people on the site, and, as far as I know, he has never spammed in his life, plus he is very helpful to many people all over the site.

If I had a second vote, it would go to Carlie, basically for the same reasons that I voted for firetail.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I felt that Lige was quite original with his posts. He would find his own way of being funny. He knew his way with one liners. Even though he stood just a foot above the border of trolling, he was not a troll. In fact, he would often report spam to me and some of the other mods. He was a man of tastes. He has made friends and enemies but very few in-between.

DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

DaMaster I suggest that you take another user to maintain this thread with you.

I agree. I didn't think it would turn out to be so great of feedback like this. Anyways, here are updated standings:

1. fst6 (8 votes)
2. Cenere (7 votes)
3. Pixie214 (6 votes)
4. Lige (3 votes)
5. Firetail_Madness (3 votes)
6. Fritz_Reblehum (2 votes)
7. Nichodemus (2 votes)
8. Carlie (2 votes)
9. andyandythin (1 vote)
10. Zega (1 vote)
11. Paxz (1 vote)
12. Whitefang247 (1 vote)
13. Kingmike123 (1 vote)
14. Cholokid (1 vote)
15. Krin (1 vote)
16. Bluydee (1 vote)
17. DDX (1 vote)
18. skater_kid_who_pwns (1 vote)
19. Xrunner (1 vote)

There are the standings. If anyone would be interested in helping me out on this please leave a comment on my profile, thank you.
Showing 76-90 of 342