ForumsForum GamesHall of Fame Poll

342 49466
DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

I thought that this would be a good idea, mostly to honour the great Armor Games users that really helped the AG community. Here are the rules, please follow them and do not spam on this thread.

Rule 1.
You cannot nominate yourself.

Rule 2.
Nominate only one person at a time.

Rule 3.
Give a clear reason in a couple of sentenses why you are nominating the person that you are.

Rule 4.
There will be a poll per month where everyone only has one nomination/vote for that poll.

Rule 5.
The person with the most or the top two people get inducted into the Hall of Fame

Rule 6.
The nominated person must be or has been an Armor Games member.

Rule 7.
Only nominate people that are wood knight and higher rank (The exception to this rule is if the person is a game creator)

Rule 8.
Once there are 10 in a poll, vote ONLY for the listed nominies (so there are not a bunch of nominies with only 1 vote).

Nominations and votes are one and the same.

Nomines:
1. Pixie214 (4 votes)
2. Xrunner (1 vote)
2. fst6 (1 vote)
2. Fritz_Reblehum (1 vote)

If there is anything that is not clear to you about the Hall of Fame then leave a comment on my profile and I will try to clear things up.

The poll is open for nominating/voting and will close on July 4th, 2009. This is the most up-to-date I have.

• 342 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Technically you shouldn't be able to. Because once you are inducted you are already in the hall of fame.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Ah DD...so I still stand a chance. A slim and meagre one.

DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

Hmmm....once a person gets in...can he be nominated again?

Once a person is in the Hall of Fame there is no need to nominate him/her again because they are already in the Hall of Fame as DDX stated. But if a person is nominated and does not get in, he/she maybe maybe nominated in the next poll to get in.
zillacutz
zillacutz
514 posts
Nomad

i dont think he/she should be nominated again by the same person but like i said... <but in new wording>, should the QUOTE hall of fame poll QUOTE be about the most popular person(s) or about the most influential person(s) on AG????

Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

I vote for DDX!!!

OWNAGEhttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Jeebuspotpie/ownage.jpg

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I vote for Sasquatch. He's always been there for me, and he knows how to put a smile on my face. Vote for Sasquatch if you don't like spammers. Sasquatch will scare away spammers by eating kittens!
http://www.thegreattrek.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/sasquatch-eating-kitten.jpg

Sasquatch '09
http://kreations.kaptainmyke.com/cp/cpimg/headers/ilovesasquatch.png

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

huh...i might just have to change my vote...those pictures were VERY persuasive

CosmicCharlie
CosmicCharlie
112 posts
Nomad

I VOT FUR LIGE CUZ HEZ TEH FUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZZZ!!!@#$@!@#$!@#$@

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Cenere is now the owner of my vote.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

-You voted for Cenere long time ago Pazx.

Really?
DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

Here are the updated standings:

1. fst6 (8 votes)
2. Cenere (8 votes)
3. Pixie214 (7 votes)
4. Lige (4 votes)
5. Firetail_Madness (3 votes)
6. Fritz_Reblehum (2 votes)
7. Nichodemus (2 votes)
8. Carlie (2 votes)
9. Bluydee (2 votes)
10. Zega (2 votes)
11. Xrunner (2 votes)
12. GAGAMEN (2 votes)
13. Kingmike123 (1 vote)
14. Cholokid (1 vote)
15. Krin (1 vote)
16. andyandythin (1 vote)
17. DDX (1 vote)
18. skater_kid_who_pwns (1 vote)
19. Pazx (1 vote)
20. Whitefang247 (1 vote)

Also, someone had a question about the Hall of Fame about why someone should get in(I think) the answer to that is:

The people who get in should have been helpful and respected in the AG community, not always the person who has the most AP if they spammed to get it, but they should have a reasonable amount of AP(having the rank of a wood knight or above would be reasonable).

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Uh, why am I not here? Joking...

This will change the standings! I vote for Cenny (That's Cenere to you)

Poor Mary and Pierce, one vote between them...

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

The people who get in should have been helpful and respected in the AG community, not always the person who has the most AP if they spammed to get it, but they should have a reasonable amount of AP(having the rank of a wood knight or above would be reasonable).

Now that it's brought up, I've helped loads of people....I've told them the correct way to insult the wall, and how to really piss off the old ladies dog next door. Do I not get a cupcake?

[?] No?
{?} Yes?
{/} I like cupcakes!
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to douschebag123

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I vote for DDX!!!

thats my second vote from evilpumpkinman.
Showing 106-120 of 342