Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)
- 5,647 Replies
The bow was designed for shooting stuff a looooooooooooong way :P
maybe he should use a ballista
One day I will drag you deep into the bowels of a furry image board, and leave you there >Yes, I see your point.
... how does this work with the shooting Chill part?We shoot Chill... before anything else. Leon will grab Strop (possibly with help) and manipulate his hands so that Strop's hands will pull back and fire the bow. It may take a few tries, but we'll eventually make Strop hit Chill. That totally makes sense, right?
We'll be shootin' arrows real gentle like so as not to hurt him too badly. As long as it pierces flesh. That was one of the reasons I was going to use Leon's bow, but now I'm going to play it safe and stick with Strop's.
Note that yes, Strop's bow is nearly as long as he is tall, so it packs one hell of a punch :P
I'm going to freeze the flesh at the impact site so as to lessen the damage.And Leon isn't going to aim anywhere vital. Because killing a victestant gets you kicked out. Besides, I don't think George would want me to die so stupidly. He'd probably reincarnate me somewhere else in Internetland so I could die in a better way, like getting hit by a falling bucket or something if this would kill me, which it won't, so long as Leon has good nough aim to hit where I'm freezing my flesh. It'll pierce and draw blood, but it won't go in as much.
Besides, this is an RP, right? And I'm a level 42 water mage! One ninja with a bow won't get rid of all my HP, especially when I have my defense buffed! And just in case, I'm sure Leon has some phoenix downs with him, right?!
Hehehe....but what if the arrows are magic arrows and null your defence?
WHAT IF HE ROLLS A SIX?
Naww, no laxatives...
Okay, so I take it that Strop will not find out that he "shot" Chill until well after he wakes up? If this is the case I can work with that!
Okay, so I take it that Strop will not find out that he "shot" Chill until well after he wakes up? If this is the case I can work with that!Now that you mention it, I think we'll leave a note detailing what we did. Unless that's unworkable. Then I'll admit that I should have thought of that before you did.
Why not leave the blood stained arrow in his hand?
I think we'll leave a note detailing what we did.
Okay, here's what I have in mind.
1) Strop will wake up, tied and dyed, deep in the wilderness. He will be all WTF.
2) Upon arrival in town, Strop receives a notice that he is under investigation for the attempted murder of Chill. Strop freaks out. If you guys do it right, the only fingerprints that should be on that bow are Strop's.
Okay, here's what I have in mind.Yeah, that's what we'll do. That is the final decision.
Oh, I see where you're going with this! I think. I won't spoil it for anyone.
Hey I'm sorry about this but my internet is broken.... I've "aquired" my sisters laptop but apaprently she wants it back >_> and the computers at my school haven't blocked sites yet (yays) so hopefully I shouldn't be too disrupted; but this is just a heads-up if I am unable to get on..... again sorry
It looks like the WoM contestants need some help with something. Too bad they can't call in guests...
Ernie, since when did you offer useful input on this thread!? :P We have guests in regularly, but only if they use the right avenues.
and the computers at my school haven't blocked sites yet (yays) so hopefully I shouldn't be too disrupted
This isn't illegal so I have no qualms about suggesting that if you find yourself blocked... google "proxy" >_>
Okay, we are in agreement! This is what will happen:
1) Somebody will manipulate Strop and have him (gently) shoot Chill with one of his arrows.
2) They'll then do various things to him, tie him up and leave him deep in the wilderness.
That's pretty much it. However, I will warn you of a few things:
* You'll have to find Strop's bow and quiver first. I'll let you have it if you can tell me where it is kept. Hint: This is not a trick question.
* Strop has a very large variety of arrows in his quiver. Some of them are easy to discern. Others are only differentiated by colour coding. Some of them are incendiary, others release gas. . . and most of them cause large explosions. Pick carefully, otherwise you'll end up with a whole less of Chill than originally intended!
* While I guaranteed that there will be no direct consequences as a result of this. . . incident, take care in the manner in which you dispose of Strop. Any information garnered after the incident may make him suspicious, though due to the guarantee, none of you will be directly incriminated singularly.
Once we've cleared these details up, we may proceed.
* Strop has a very large variety of arrows in his quiver. Some of them are easy to discern. Others are only differentiated by colour coding. Some of them are incendiary, others release gas. . . and most of them cause large explosions. Pick carefully, otherwise you'll end up with a whole less of Chill than originally intended!Are we unable to use Leon's arrows?
* You'll have to find Strop's bow and quiver first. I'll let you have it if you can tell me where it is kept. Hint: This is not a trick question.If we are unable to find Strop's bow, we will proceed with Leon's. Nevertheless: You shouldn't have said: "I'll let you have it if you can tell me where it is kept." You should have said: "I'll let you have it if you tell me where it is kept." I can tell you where it is kept. I'll take the bow now.
...Oh, not a trick question! In that case, Strop's bow is in his house (the room in the tallest tower), I guess. I'm not sure. I guess I'll do extensive background research now. TO YOUR DA ACCOUNT! I'll go with "Strop's house" until then. Feel free to consider that my final answer.
Maybe Strop keeps his bow in his underwear...and then tells people it's something else...like a bomb or something...
LOOK AT MY CROTCH...IT'S A BOMB!!!!
No wait, its just my bow...
You must be logged in to post a reply!