Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 4:22pm

Pixie214

Pixie214

6,021 posts

Evil eh???? eeerrr... "Haloween not so evil and actually kinda lame and sell out" evil or "please don't do that again... no really stop it now" evil?

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 4:22pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

The next round is evil? Even more evil than what I did.. I mean what you did to me?!?! *coughsupfeathers*

To me that actually was not all that bad compared to some of the stuff in the MWT that happened like a whole city turning into a desert, zombies attacking out of nowhere and my characters(from what I can tell) souls being sucked out of them. I'm sure Strop can figure out plenty of much more evil things then what happened to you.

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 4:28pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

3,038 posts

To me that actually was not all that bad compared to some of the stuff in the MWT that happened like a whole city turning into a desert, zombies attacking out of nowhere and my characters(from what I can tell) souls being sucked out of them. I'm sure Strop can figure out plenty of much more evil things then what happened to you.

Opinion.

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 4:35pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

Opinion.

Of course thats an opinion. Thats why I said:

To me

In other words saying from my point of view.

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 4:36pm

the_manta

the_manta

4,697 posts

Mkay, well in the meantime, I'll just be thinking up what kind of awful things will happen to each character.

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 4:50pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

Mkay, well in the meantime, I'll just be thinking up what kind of awful things will happen to each character

Something tells me it will have something to do with tentacles, a bear, a hammer, and something that is flaming....just a couple of ideas.

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 5:28pm

Klaushouse

Klaushouse

2,959 posts

Something tells me it will have something to do with tentacles, a bear, a hammer, and something that is flaming....just a couple of ideas.

*cough*

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 6:14pm

whimsyboy

whimsyboy

981 posts

Maybe it will involve whimsyboy being beaten into a severe coma with a sandwich.
THE DREADED HAM!!!

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 6:20pm

whimsyboy

whimsyboy

981 posts

Can I be a character? Also, sorry for the randomness.

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 6:41pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Can I be a character? Also, sorry for the randomness.

Requests for cameo should be directed to the wom-mail.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!