ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372173
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And just once again reminding the people who have yet to email their entries that YOU ARE LATE.
Very, horribly late, and very few of you are excused, which is you own fault.
So get your butts into gear and get it done NOW. Seeing that only two (as far as I know) has said they would be delayed, I will say instead of laying around doing NOTHING, write this.
Strop has given you all the much needed reference for the tunnel to help your imaginations, so use it and GET IT OVER WITH.

There.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Thanks Cen.

Count yourselves lucky guys, if I had to do the scolding myself, I would have been a lot harsher.

Now jump to it.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Now we are at it:

We have gotten entries from:
Crimson
Manta
Pixie
Zlith
Poison
Gametesta
Alt
Xzeno

Accounted for:
Gantic
Thoad

Missing:
Dudeguy
Goumas
Skater
KingRyan
Parsat - If you have entered, please resend the entry.

If any of the missing people have been sending anything, resend it, because we have not gotten anything from you since the last round.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Thank you come again! ^_^

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Have emailed....

*falls in moat*

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

KR, you're a bogan for emailing so late saying you'll be even later.

Boooooogannnnnnnnn.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Oh shut up horsey.

Wanna do my assignment on genocide?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Want to do my prereadings on Mental State Examination, prereadings on psychoanalytical therapy, Axis I mood and psychotic disorders, Axis II personality disorders, and clark my acute psychiatric ward patients so I can present to the consultant on Wednesday?

I don't normally unzip the proverbial pants but it had to be said. After all, I am the horsey.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hmm...at least your job sounds sorta fun...how come you got stuck with the acute people? Wouldn't you want the obtuse ones?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Nope, I see them on Friday at the posh Albert Road clinic where they serve grilled calamari for lunch.

Now go send in that entry if you haven't already! I want to finish drawing this round so we can move on to the next in time for Halloween!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Nope, I see them on Friday at the posh Albert Road clinic where they serve grilled calamari for lunch.

Sure that's calamari?
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'll get back to you on that.

p.s. thank you for entering!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Bad luck about the reality, I see? Now you will have to make a blooper with Bullman winning (if he doesn't).

Anyway:
Still lacking some few entries, you have till tomorrow to make something up, or we will move on.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Is there going to be a WoM-related bonus for Gantic being inducted into the mod team?

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Is there going to be a WoM-related bonus for Gantic being inducted into the mod team?

I was just thinking the same thing.

Could someone please tell me when Gantic got modded, by the way? I haven't been on for a few days.
Showing 2626-2640 of 5646